[H] Exit Strategy - 15/16H - W/Th/M - 10M

Exit Strategy (10 Man/Kil'Jaeden/Horde) is currently recruiting two raiders for core positions. We are seeking...

Warrior: DPS
    Shaman: Enhancement
    Monk: DPS
    Hunter

Note: All exceptional raiders will be strongly considered regardless of class.

We are currently 6/12 ToT.
    We cleared 15/16 Heroic in 5.1.
    We raid Wednesday/Thursday/Monday from 5pm-9pm PST. We also have an optional Sunday raid.

If you are interested in applying please go to es.guildportal.com and apply in our forums! (Disclaimer; our use of guildportal as a host is brand new.)

A little about Exit Strategy:
    ES is a community of avid gamers that have been playing together since 2007. Our raiders regularly rank on World of Logs and we have multiple individuals with 'Top 25 US' guild experience. We host a lively vent atmosphere and play a variety of games (including LoL, SC2, Rift, Minecraft, etc.), though our focus is on World of Warcraft. We are a strictly 18+ community as mature themes are a constant presence in vent.

Feel free to contact Treia#1407 in game.
    Last edited by IllusionES; 2013-03-08 at 02:51 PM.

From the day we arrive on the planet

I should have been the one to break up with you. I said who are you? Who are you? I wanna snap your neck and spit on you... who are you? Who are you?

rollin' on dubs.

And blinking, step into the sun

There's more to be seen than can ever be seen

More to do than can ever be done

Need someone on that PROT token

Some say eat or be eaten

When gravity and grace collide.

Some say live and let live