Shadow Unit Frames and Raid Debuffs

I wonder how I can see RAID DEBUFFS and BUFFS on all my frames.

I need to clarify because wow community sadly sometimes answer everything you didnt ask about and avoid asking what I am really asking.

I am not talking about MY BUFFS only, or MY DEBUFFS only. Or CUREABLE only. I am talking about showing RAID AURAS on especially the target frame, focus frame and boss frame.

An example for Raid Debuff is... Pheromone Debuff on Garalon, Corrosive Acid on Blade Lord Tayak. Quickening Buff on Tayak.

I can currently seem them if I choose to see EVERYTHING. But then these auras just drown together with Deep Wounds, Faerie Fire etc and I cant see them.

Please help.

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 08:47 PM ----------

22 hours since I posted this and no one has answered. Very strange.

Shadow Unit Frames is perhaps the most used unit frames out of the 11 million playerbase. And its almost impossible to find out almost the most important function in terms of raiding next to moving healthbars, which is to see the important debuffs and buff of the raid encounter.

Please help. I must find out this before the raid tomorrow.

Bump. Still need an answer to this.

As far as I know, SUF doesn't include a list of raid debuffs by default. But you can build one yourself by using a whitelist debuff filter. Just add all debuffs there that you want to see.