Horridon's Last grasp procs.

I got lucky on a roll and won the normal thunderforged version of Horridon's Last Gasp.

What i found with this trinket was that it can stacked on top of each other. I had it during trash at least stack up to 3 and while doing so it would reset the buff timer.

Here is our 9:25 fight against council.....http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=4265&e=4831

If that log is made private try http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/229328/ later she might upload them after raid. Worst case i can go do an lfr boss and show those logs.

Anyways it is under the name Cloudburst on buffs gave me 124392 mana in a 9:25 fight. Ticked 54 times procced 11 times Average mana gain of 2303.6 per tick.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    - Horridon's Last Gasp – 1.00 RealPPM on heal from helpful spell and periodic spell while in combat. No ICD.
    Have you noticed how much it stacks or if there is some kind of limit? Because then that will make that trinket even more sexier then it already was.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work

Quote Originally Posted by Schadow View Post
    Have you noticed how much it stacks or if there is some kind of limit? Because then that will make that trinket even more sexier then it already was.
    I havent noticed anything that would qualify as a top stack. IN fact its a bit surprising that it is stacking without the trinkets saying so...But then it doesnt have an ICD. As for now the highest stack i saw was 3. I think its random if they do stack.

Deleted
    Look this Cloudburst detail proc for tortos fight, stack 3 time max, and regen 132847 mana, AWESOME.

worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-2pngfmpf9wy0he2a/details/9/?s=1292&e=1658

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumiines View Post
    Look this Cloudburst detail proc for tortos fight, stack 3 time max, and regen 132847 mana, AWESOME.

worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-2pngfmpf9wy0he2a/details/9/?s=1292&e=1658
    Procced 12 times over a 6 minute fight, now that is an insane amount of mana, nearly half our mana bar. The no ICD is intented and even if it shouldn't stack (although a max of 3 is reasonable), this trinket sounds way too good to pass.

According to data on this spell http://www.wowhead.com/spell=138856 (the proc) it stacks up to 5

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to check further, but the log has been made private. Can I request for an unprivated version of just this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Schadow View Post
    I wanted to check further, but the log has been made private. Can I request for an unprivated version of just this one?
    I have been informed by other that it has been made private. Ill look around wol for other members who log thier own or ill log myself tonight.