Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    This really sucks, but there's so much other good stuff in this patch, so it's not the end of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Staerk View Post
    This really sucks, but there's so much other good stuff in this patch, so it's not the end of the world.
    Yeah, I would've really wanted to get the sky claw with engineering, but oh well.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd just like for them to add some craft able mounts that don't require insane amounts of gold off the top. The two rockets seemed so cool for MoP, then saw that they are 55k just to craft. I rarely ever see one sell for more than a profit of about 1K, if they sell...
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    There's nothing for casuals to do, beyond pretend they are raiders in LFR.

First mages, now engineering.. its like Blizzard doesn't want me to play anymore...

10+ Year Old Account
    50 living steel and 4000 ghost iron bars later....
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think engineering is the best profession in the game, but even if it was, that still would not be an answer for cancelling a lot of new stuff in the new patch, while other professions got new stuff of their own. It does not mean that there should be nothing added if a profession is already good. A stupid non-combat pet or mount does not affect the profession's raid or pvp utility in anyway whatsoever so your arguments about engineering being already good and popular is stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    please do share how can i get a reliable income with engineering

Engineering isn't the only professions that's hard to make gold off - or harder in comparison to other professions though. I mean, at the beginning of an expansion you can make tons of gold from most professions but as time goes, most crafted items lose their value. Inscription don't get any new DMF decks, LW's get pattern yes, but the cost of mats are fairly expensive, so unless you go grind the mats yourself, it's not really going to be worth it imo.

BS seems to be the golden boy this patch but JC didn't get anything worth mentioning either imo. Enchanting, well people need to enchant their new gear but mats are so easy to come by. Don't expect to make a lot on that profession either.

So all in all, I don't really think Engineering has been abandoned more than other professions and you do get some nice perks.

Deleted
    I'll just copy what I posted on wowhead *gasp*

Just got an answer from ghostcrawler: https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...14696777973761

Me:
    @Ghostcrawler How about the Stabilized Lightning Source? Can we at least get ready for its arrival or is there nothing new for engineering?

Ghostcrawler:
    @blehninja It's not. We had to pull it at the last second. Hopefully we can fix it and it will return.

So hopefully we will see it at some point.

So yea, they could not fix/make it in time for 5.2. I'd wish we had had some kind of warning or just a heads-up that they weren't sure about engineering yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Goblin glider, where you could use this in raid exactly? And for what?
    Gliding back to Elegon after a wipe
    Oh, and I should mention several oldskool raid advantages, in Molten Core you can fly directly to the first bridge towards Lucifron, or even further if you're heading Ragnarosward. Flying back after Majordomo? Sure thing!
    BWD: lolevator
    Firelands: from the start jump right into the trash down there!

Sure, a glider does not improve your dps or survivability (or does it? if you jump down too late at Bethilac?) but it makes raiding funner!

On topic: really sad to see Skyclaw & Pierre not make it, even tho I was only at 18 Living Steel yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about man.

Nitro boosts are useless and the synapse springs IS +320 just like everything else that's what makes it good. It's on demand burst compared to just a flat out stat gain. You can use it at opportune times making it much better.

Everyone who is interested in min maxing will use the frag belt for the extra dps and the goblin glider. Even on a 3 minute CD you can squeeze out more dps with it as small as it may be. Be it you use the off to GCD thrust to close a small gap as melee thus increasing your uptime and thus increasing your dps. Or as a class who is soaking sparks on H will and you need to close the gap. There are other examples, but I hope you get it.
    Explain how you use goblin glider without a cliff or any height gap whatsoever, especially in the will of the emperor encounter.. You know what are goblin gliders, don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Explain how you use goblin glider without a cliff or any height gap whatsoever, especially in the will of the emperor encounter.. You know what are goblin gliders, don't you?
    The thrust works when you are on flat ground btw and on H will I disengage and goblin glide and I can soak sparks very far away.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart