Deleted

Where is the fire nerfs? Gone?

Am i the only one that can not find the recent -10% direct pyroblast damage anywhere in the patch notes?

Fire

Scorch is no longer a talent and is now available to all Fire Mages.

That is the only thing under fire i can find in the patch notes on MMo front page, i tried looking around the wow forums but tbh i dont know were to look, and havent found any patch notes were i did look.

did they sneak in a buff? crosses fingers

Quote Originally Posted by stX3 View Post
    Am i the only one that can not find the recent -10% direct pyroblast damage anywhere in the patch notes?

Fire

Scorch is no longer a talent and is now available to all Fire Mages.

That is the only thing under fire i can find in the patch notes on MMo front page, i tried looking around the wow forums but tbh i dont know were to look, and havent found any patch notes were i did look.

did they sneak in a buff? crosses fingers
    GC reverted the Pyro and Critical Mass Nerf due to him having temporarily removed his cranium from his rectum. Its a shame he shoved it right back in there before reverting some the draconian arcane nerfs. I guess when the top raiding guild in the world says you fuged up mages so bad we can't take any spec and they are all fired, even an idiot like Greg Street begins to realize they may have made a mistake.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Shangalar; 2013-03-05 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wolftech View Post
    GC reverted the Pyro and Critical Mass Nerf due to him having temporarily removed his cranium from his rectum. Its a shame he shoved it right back in there before reverting some the draconian arcane nerfs. I guess when the top raiding guild in the world says you fuged up mages so bad we can't take any spec and they are all fired, even an idiot like Greg Street begins to realize they may have made a mistake.
    ........ Could you explain that a bit better? You lost me around the first sentence.

Are you saying BOTH Pyro and CM nerfs were reverted?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

There are no official patch notes yet, the notes on the frontpage are the PTR notes, and even those are outdated a bit.

But on the actual topic, I don't know if they are coming or not. And I don't think anyone knows until later today when we can datamine the new patch pushing in(unless blizz posts notes sooner). I certainly hope pyro nerf will be delayed till late t15, but then again its blizzard and they seem to want mages to suffer this tier..

Deleted
    Sure hope they managed to update the tooltips as well, at least per status of 5.2
    CM *still* reads as 1.5 on Live ... -.-

Would make making sense of the patch a bit easier.. I have no idea what our numbers are actually after all the +/- X% on Spell Y posts.
    Last edited by mmoca812163483; 2013-03-05 at 05:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I said already in other threads, seems they didn't update the ptr notes with the Pyro nerf and some other stuff possibly. Don't trust the ptr notes or the datamined notes. The patch is out in a couple of hours for US realms so we'll have definitive answers.

Quote Originally Posted by elpadrino293 View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/889..._Live-3_5_2013

notes are up, all the nerfs are in.
    Oh well, thats it I guess, cya in 5.3, my rogue awaits me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as we now know the asnwer, I am closing the thread.