Warrior leveling spec (most likely mostly BGs).

So I'm going to be leveling my warrior over the next little bit, and probably doing so mostly with battlegrounds since it's not anything serious, I'm just doing it to have fun, so I'm not going to complain whether it's at 90 or not. With that said, what's the best recommended spec? Still arms even though it's random BGs against leveling players, or would fury be good? I don't have much pvp gear at all, but I do have 2x this sword which I guess would be good for either spec, but would fury (wild strake/skilling blow) benefit more from it? Also, that's a lot of crit coming from the two of those if I roll fury.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

arms is the king spec for pvp
    if you want to level your warrior quickly just go prot and grind dungeons, thats what I did and it was pretty quick (dual spec arms for pvp )

"doing so mostly with battlegrounds since it's not anything serious, I'm just doing it to have fun, so I'm not going to complain whether it's at 90 or not."

:P No hurry whatsoever, just lolz. So arms though, I thought fury would benefit more from the weapons but it's all good.

Also, Landslide or Windsong? Is 1k AP every proc better than a 1/3rd chance at 1500 crit rating with 2/3rd chance at haste/mastery?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.