Deleted

What to play coming 5.2?

So...
    Hi, I've currently a few 90's with 2 upcoming.

Shadow Priest
    Warrior
    Rogue
    Hunter
    87 Paladin
    85 Shaman

Now my aim first is to get atleast the Paladin to 90, then the Shaman.
    All while doing LFR's on a regular basis on either my Priest or Warrior.
    I don't PvP and I was wondering, Should I pick up my Warrior or Priest on this matter?
    I really, really like Arms in PvE but since Fury was just simply better this tier I quickly became bored and tried protection to no avail.
    I like Shadow Priest a lot, but I'm not sure I want to play a caster as main.

So if I am right, Arms is becoming viable again?
    If so, should I play Arms or stay on my Retadin?
    Why should I play any of my other classes and why?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but this is concerning multiple classes.

Deleted
    Stop focusing on what will be the flavour of the month.

Start playing what you enjoy most.

Edit: Does it really matter which spec is better than another when you're doing LFR? I'm not saying that detrimentally, just if you are good enough to accurately show the differences at a design level, you'd be miles ahead of any LFR meter. It becomes nonsense.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    The key to truly enjoying this game is to stop trying to play the class that is overpowered at the time. No class is the best, no class is perfect. You're paying a monthly subscription to play a video game, so you really need to focus on playing it the way you want. With that being said the player brings the toon, so even if you're playing the most overpowered class in the game with all the best gear the truth of the matter is if you don't know how to play it, and you're not comfortable with it, you won't be competitive.

All of the classes you listed above are very viable now, and in 5.2. I personally play a shadow priest and love it, and am really intrigued with the changes they're getting. The key, though, is I really enjoy playing the class - more-so than I have with any toon in recent memory. So find the class you like the most (all of those will immediately be viable useful classes in nearly any raid situation) and play the hell out of it. Shoot people and sick your pet on them with a hunter, blast'em away. Get all sneaky with ridiculous Assassination buffs and destroy on your rogue. It doesn't matter. What does matter is you playing the class you want, the way you want to. I guarantee as soon as you have that mentality you will not only have more fun playing, but chances are if you stick with it and improve you will be topping charts and beating your class counterparts before you know it.

Happy 5.2 hunting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warrior, because it's master class and my faovrite. Also Female orc+tier6+titan grip gorehowls=epic ownage

If you need to ask total strangers what to play maybe you are playing the wrong game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Logically, if its all the same to you enjoyment-wise, if I were you I'd play the one that's furthest ahead in Wrathion's legendary questline.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Play what YOU like, not what everyone else likes.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares66 View Post
    Stop focusing on what will be the flavour of the month.

Start playing what you enjoy most.

Edit: Does it really matter which spec is better than another when you're doing LFR? I'm not saying that detrimentally, just if you are good enough to accurately show the differences at a design level, you'd be miles ahead of any LFR meter. It becomes nonsense.
    I hate people that only want to play the flavor of the month. I had this debate with a guildy yesterday. Why if you only do LFR does it matter? Mind you our debate was only about how it isn't or is worth keeping up rupture as combat for that 2% extra dps when all you do it LFR. But same concept goes here.
    Aye mate

I second Warlock. But not for green fire or getting their own island. In the PTR Notes about last week, regardless if it was type or a mistake, the Warrior Class was in the Warlock section. Yea! Prot Warlocks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    I second Warlock. But not for green fire or getting their own island. In the PTR Notes about last week, regardless if it was type or a mistake, the Warrior Class was in the Warlock section. Yea! Prot Warlocks!
    I thought the "getting their own island" part was removed?
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    You guys got me wrong...

I'm wondering what other people's opinions are regarding the classes I listed.
    I have a 85 Warlock but don't intend on leveling it soon.

I'm not looking for the FotM either, I was asking if the damage difference between Arms and Fury is becoming smaller.

Also, I do appreciate your posts, apart from the occasional smart aleck telling me I shouldn't play if I find myself at a loss for what 5.2 brings.

1. Will Arms be stronger?
    2. Which class would YOU pick out of the listed ones?

To the guys who told me play what I enjoy most;
    It probably will be Arms Warrior, I love it.
    I am also interested in Shadow Priest but I don't like the MoP approach to their skills.. I liked Cata better, I get bored easily in MoP's classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but we don't allow "What class should I play?" threads here as the choice is too personal and subjective.