Seling achievement boost(Help)

I just got my Glory of the firelands radier achievement. Me and my friend found it way easier to do "Do a barrel roll" as a duo rather than as a full 10 man raid, Because there's always an idiot who fucks it up...

Anyway, a lot of people on my server is currently only in need of the achievement and my question is.

Is it against the rules if we sell boosts(help) for gold ?

Yes? no?

Nope, in game currency for in game goods and services is fine.
    Last edited by Zlay3r; 2013-03-05 at 11:52 AM.

No. Perfectly legal.

no it is not.

Account sharing and getting payed irl money is illegal.
    mmo-champion has become full of trolls and bad admins.

Deleted
    Not illegal, but anyone paying for a boost ina past expansions raid is an idiot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by dandex View Post
    I just got my Glory of the firelands radier achievement. Me and my friend found it way easier to do "Do a barrel roll" as a duo rather than as a full 10 man raid, Because there's always an idiot who fucks it up...

Anyway, a lot of people on my server is currently only in need of the achievement and my question is.

Is it against the rules if we sell boosts(help) for gold ?

Yes? no?
    No its not. But bee aware that this particular achievement requires the player to be alive when Alysrazor dies to get credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    No its not. But bee aware that this particular achievement requires the player to be alive when Alysrazor dies to get credit.
    THanks, i didn't know.

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 12:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Not illegal, but anyone paying for a boost ina past expansions raid is an idiot.
    Well, at least I'm not the one buying it :P

Of course not, you can sell anything you want as long as it's all in-game.

Deleted
    o.O Pretty much any dps class can solo alysrazor now, can't they? I can't imagine anyone wanting to pay much for the achievement.

Easy way to make cash if you can find people for it. I'd say go for it.

Deleted
    As long as you charge in-game currency there is nothing illegal about it. A lot of top guilds earn gold by selling boosts of current raid tier after they are done with progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsredd View Post
    o.O Pretty much any dps class can solo alysrazor now, can't they? I can't imagine anyone wanting to pay much for the achievement.
    Pretty much, as long as you have somekind of healing you'll be fine. some good dps is needed too.