Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

WARNING, if you only do LFR and just want to see the "ending",

Do NOT sub today.

You will not see the ending until April 16.

source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/878...edule-3_4_2013

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this thread is kind of pointless. What were you posting this for? Were you trying to cause drama. There are also other threads on this issue.

There are 2+ other threads on this. What is the point?

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Well this thread is kind of pointless. What were you posting this for? Were you trying to cause drama. There are also other threads on this issue.
    Exactly what i thought, Drama queens trying to feel important lol,

Deleted
    If you just want to see the ending, there's this thing called youtube you don't have to pay anything.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gobra View Post
    Exactly what i thought, Drama queens trying to feel important lol,
    Exactly what I was thinking sounds like the OP is cheesed just because they have to wait for LFR to open up.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why dont just watch kill videos instead then? Fuck logic.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

I find it odd that anyone would play WoW just to do Lfr and see the "end" boss. Kind of seems like a waste of time / money. But that is my opinion.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionx View Post
    If you just want to see the ending, there's this thing called youtube you don't have to pay anything.
    lol exactly all the OP has to do is go to youtube and watch the Lei Shen boss fight. Instead they make this inane thread QQing over nothing.

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 11:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    I find it odd that anyone would play WoW just to do Lfr and see the "end" boss. Kind of seems like a waste of time / money. But that is my opinion.
    I always wonder that myself they seem like those who read the last page in a book to see who done it or skip to the end of the movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is new and exciting information, delivered in an adequate manner.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

I refuse to believe there are people who would sub solely to do LFR. The whole 'not seeing the content' is an invention of the whiners.

Let's hope the last wing has a higher ilvl requirement too, so the people that "take a stand" and don't sub til then really can't do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Do NOT sub today.

source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/878...edule-3_4_2013
    If the only reason you subscribe is for the LFR you are a complete and total idiot. But that's my personal opinion.

And we won't even get in to how Blizzard has a history of breaking up long raids in LFR (remember Dragon Soul?) and releasing them in segments at progressively later dates.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Do NOT sub today.

If all you do is sub to see raid content, and LFR especially, then you are wasting your money on any MMO for what it's worth. There is so much more coming with 5.2 than just 12 bosses in a raid.

We had to wait at MOP launch for LFR to open up, and it hasn't made any difference to me, it's all progress, i shall get there eventually!

Blizzard keeps catering to the elitists, LFR saved WoW in Cataclysm, but apparently that wasnt enough to take LFR raiders seriously.

If they wanna watch the ending then people should just look up a kill video of Lei Shen normal in a few days no doubt... That's the ending they'd experience in LFR afterall, no need to resub for that when Youtube exists.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    Let's hope the last wing has a higher ilvl requirement too, so the people that "take a stand" and don't sub til then really can't do anything.
    Looking at the way LFR segments will be released, it looks to me that the 480 requirement will be for the first two wings then it will go up to 490 for the third, and possibly 500 for the last. I am not quite certain about the 500 for the last part, but with a 4 week gap from part two to part 4 I would not be surprised. So sure, anyone wanting to "stick it" to Blizzard do it. Do it. Good luck seeing LFR Thunder King before 5.4.

lol this guy made the same "warning" on the other thread.

all hail xenogear3 champion of the LFR heroes

Deleted
    People tend to forget their past.
    Let me remind you that prior to 4.3 there was no LFR , so in order to see the new raid content , you had to actually raid.

Pointless thread is pointless.