10+ Year Old Account

Going to build a gaming computer

I need suggestions for building a gaming computer. I want it to run wow with no lag and be able to run 25 mans with ease. I also want to be able to play most of the games out there. I will have about $600 to spend next month so try to keep that in mind. I do have a rocking moniter already and my keyboard and mouse so keep that in mind just need the tower and inards. Thanks for any help I can get.

$600 for a complete build including operating system?
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

check out tomshardware tons of computer build options there.
    I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species.

Quote Originally Posted by n0cturnal View Post
    $600 for a complete build including operating system?
    idd ...

What specs do you have now atm perhaps its an option to only upgrade your bottle necks?

For example my old mobo was a dualcore,with a geforce gtx 460, 6gb ddr3 with some hardrives.
    so I only decided to upgrade my mother board and my cpu. I could re use everything else (besides getting a bracket for my cpu cooler)

10+ Year Old Account
    You're going to be hard pressed to run a system that can do 25 mans without lag entirely with ease, unless you're okay without going at Ultra, or possibly High settings. Especially if you need an OS.

What are you running now? Perhaps you can fill out the upgrade questionnaire in the Upgrade forum
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab