Stamina trinkets

How many stamina trinkets are there in 5.2? i know there is at least the one from lei shen. but is that the only one? i'm currently using the darkmoon trinket and the shado'pan rep stamina trinket. Now, if the lei shen trinket is the only one in this patch, should i not upgrade the shadopan 489 trinket to 497 now, when i still can for when 2 stamina trinkets are needed?

This is a bit of a time sensitive mater, since EU realms are going down in 1h25min. I am a 25man raider and i will eventually go into 25m hc progression, so using 2 stamina trinkets and gems is not an awful idea so please don't comment on the need of 2 stamina trinkets.

thanks

-agit

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.-4?fi...:1;crv=50100:0

So yeah, the one from Lei Shen is the only one. It's probably not a bad idea to upgrade the best one you have right now in case you need 2 stamina trinkets at some point.

yeah that's pretty much what i was afraid of. oh well. thanks for the quick reply.

I'd say no, unless you think you'll gonna use 2x stam trinkiet all the time.. 2/2 upgrade is only 125 stamina upgrade, think you can use those 1500 valor in better way when patch drops.. 125 stamina won't really make that much of a difference to delay a 522 item purchase for about a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!