Thread: DPS Rankings

Deleted

DPS Rankings

Noxxic dps rankings got released today.
    http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/realistic#522

Showing assassination rogue in normal 522 ilevel gear in the bottom five for dps. I was hyped for the damage buffs thinking that rogues will be highly competitive only for this to dampen my hope.
    Do you consider these sims reliable?

Lol I liek how they call it realistic rankings when its completly non realistic, there are rogues dealing more tham that on curent gear, the entire thing is borked everyclass is showing alot lesss damage tham itll actualy do in 522 gear, and Arcane Mages arent broken anymore they got fixed mid PTR they dont deal 10x more damage tham everyone else like that ranking shows.

Deleted
    Useless rankings, I was personally hitting that DPS single target in T14 and lets not even talk about PTR with the Vitality buff for Combat in 522ilvl. Useless website. Then again, I would never touch Noxxic with a 400y bargepole, worse website out there.
    Last edited by mmoc7300130b48; 2013-03-05 at 04:00 PM.

Yeah, those dps rankings are not even close to accurate. Combat is currently expected to be one of the top specs according to simcraft. I don't know how Noxxic got its numbers, but it definitely seems like they're not taking into consideration tier bonuses.

Noxxic rankings should be taken with a grain of salt. They havn't been realistically correct the whole expansion. I also find the Noxxic guides to be lackluster and flat out incorrect at times. Chin up MindlessMelon, don't let Noxxic rankings discourage you.

Noxxic are normally pretty bad when it comes to providing correct information. I'd take those DPS rankings with a grain of salt.

Lol out of all the sims I think noxxic is probably the least accurate of all of them.

Rather than a grain of salt, I would take those numbers with a tub of salt.

Just like to point out once more:

Combat is doing beast on PATCHWERK sims, on any kind of movement fight, it falls dramatically due to wasted GCDs costing the spec more.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2013-03-05 at 04:09 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Noxxic is insane. Click on any of the three specs, go to stat priority, and laugh. Hard.
    The only one of them that is close to accurate is Subtlety, which would explain why it's higher than Mut and Combat.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

Dude there is your problem right there. That website is known for putting out garbage.

Delete Noxxic from your mind. It's an utterly useless and inaccurate site.

Why do people go to noxxic for info? Their info is completely wrong, and as far as I know has always been wrong for every class and spec.

I appreciate that this was linked here, there were some questions from my raiders about which spec they should settle into for 5.2. I tell them to look at this but also it always depends on the player. One of our top raiders for 5.1 was a Boomkin he is a very talented player and went from Feral in MV to Boomy starting in HoF and did great. He was always top 2 in our raids and I am sure will continue to be so. But these charts are helpful to get an idea and see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given the rather direct consensus and warnings about Noxxic as a site (although those sims are using SimC, the settings are... unrealistic, ironically), I don't see any helpful discussion springing up on this topic; I'll go ahead and close it.

Melon, as was said earlier, I wouldn't worry about the sims you saw on Noxxic, and I'd put that site away for good.

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 03:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alwayshealing View Post
    I appreciate that this was linked here, there were some questions from my raiders about which spec they should settle into for 5.2. I tell them to look at this but also it always depends on the player. One of our top raiders for 5.1 was a Boomkin he is a very talented player and went from Feral in MV to Boomy starting in HoF and did great. He was always top 2 in our raids and I am sure will continue to be so. But these charts are helpful to get an idea and see.
    Please see the many comments before you. This chart will not accurately represent DPS.