Exclamation Vanilla PvP Armor for 1800+ RBG'ers

I 100% disagree with this change where they are making it available to anyone with 1800+ rating.
    "•Characters that have attained requisite title levels (Centurion, Knight-Captain, Grand Marshal, High Warlord, etc.) through the Rated Battleground system will be able to purchase old PVP items requiring those titles."

That being said, why would we not do the same with old PvE content? More specific the Corrupted Ashbringer (Not a legendary)
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=22691/corrupted-ashbringer

If you break out Veteran rewards from the past for PvP - I would highly expect the same to be done with Veteran rewards for PvE.
    It should be on par with the same task as getting 10 people together (random or dedicated) to win a few dozen battlegrounds to then spend 30-40g to get the item thereafter.

I totally agree with you. I'm an old veteran in a now low population realm. I am one of the only few people that actually use it, the opposite faction recognises me as a veteran and always tries to fight me in world PvP. Now it's going to be people with transmogrified "Grand Marshal's Claymore" everywhere. It's no longer unique, it's going to be one of the most transmogrified items in the game. I'm really sad with blizzard with this stupid decission.

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my main language.

Deleted
    I totally agree with this since it's harder (even if it's not hard at all) to get 1800 than it was to bash allies and chaining battleground.