Poll: Should there be an achievement for having all 11 classes at max level?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

11 Max Level Toons - All Classes Achievement

Should this be an achievement and would you attempt it. Let's say that it granted you a unique mount and a title.

I had 10 85s in Cata, not that I want to go through that again but the effort should be worth something.

Well I will have 11 90's, but i have 2 druids and no death knight, but if the reward was worth it I would probably level a dk on another server for it.

Deleted
    Would a random achievement giving 10 points really be worth it?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have done it... and I have 2 - 3 max lvl tradeskills. I wish there was an achievement.

Deleted
    I already have 4 x 90s, 2 x 85 and... if you ask me, I'd vomit if I had to level a character from 85 to 90 one more time. This achie is not happening any time soon, can't imagine Blizz forcing people to play THAT much.

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Would a random achievement giving 10 points really be worth it?
    Did you not read the original post? Like, at all?

the title better be the lifeless
    Whether the world's greatest gnats or the world's greatest heroes, you're still only mortal!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorian View Post
    I already have 4 x 90s, 2 x 85 and... if you ask me, I'd vomit if I had to level a character from 85 to 90 one more time. This achie is not happening any time soon, can't imagine Blizz forcing people to play THAT much.
    By forcing you mean this achievement would be required to unlock a certain raid or something?

I have 6 90s, 2 86 and 2 85s, my monk is only 58. With my BoA's it takes me 12-13 hours to do 85-90. I could in theory have 11 90s by the end of the weekend if I really wanted to.

I don't think it's really all the hard honestly. There are many achievements which take more time. All my toons have maxed professions too...

Feat of Strength, IMO.

If I deemed the mount/title worthy then I guess.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    A vanity reward? Sure, you get them for other things that require a huge amount of time yet no skill (100k and 250k HK titles already do this).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by Psilar View Post
    I have 6 90s, 2 86 and 2 85s, my monk is only 58. With my BoA's it takes me 12-13 hours to do 85-90. I could in theory have 11 90s by the end of the weekend if I really wanted to.

I don't think it's really all the hard honestly. There are many achievements which take more time. All my toons have maxed professions too...
    1- boa's don't go past 85 so They cannot help you lvl 85-90.
    2- there is now way you are levling from 85-90 in 12-13 hours.

Sorry not trying to Troll I just Hate it when people over imbelish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilar View Post

How do you use BoAs past 85?

Personally I was kind of surprised they left it at five 90s for the achievement and didn't do this from the start. I for one wouldn't mind getting a mount or title for having all classes maxed.

Maybe not all classes but 11 max leveled achieve would be cool, not sure it needs a mount or title.
    Ricotta,Corleggy Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by ßarefoot View Post
    2- there is now way you are levling from 85-90 in 12-13 hours.
    Well - ONE US player did it in 12hrs 37minutes, the second top was over 14 hours, so unless Psilar is that dood me thinks you are right

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well - ONE US player did it in 12hrs 37minutes, the second top was over 14 hours, so unless Psilar is that dood me thinks you are right
    It could depend on rested too, I took 23 hours at launch with no rested and more bugs/competition.
    Ricotta,Corleggy Retired.

Let me clarify. The BoA's are found in the world or from Archaeology....I normally buy my toons 450 gear...so they rock 440ish item levels at level 85. Second...that record you're talking about is probably a toon without BoAs and with no rested Exp.

So when you consider having a full level of rested exp which will last until 87.....weapons that are so over powered you 2 shot things...its not hard... I routinely do 89-90 in under 3 hours...I did it in 2.5 on a blood DK.