Poll: Should there be an achievement for having all 11 classes at max level?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWiggles View Post
    the title better be the lifeless
    /win I lol'd hard

Speed leveling is all about Mountain Dew and focusing for a long period of time. If you can do that...you can do it in under 15 no problem. I have it done so I can tell people who are questing over ventrilo, what the next quest is, without seeing them or being with them. I do the exact same quests everytime. Oh, and skip Valley of the Four Winds.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, already have 7 classes at 90, got the rogue to 87 last night, and hunter/druid/monk are sitting at 85.

I have at least 1 of each profession at 600/600 + Master of the Ways.

I've lost a little steam leveling the last 4 classes I admit since none of the them are crafters that needed to be able to farm motes on the farm to buy all of the recipes, but meh, I'll get them there eventually.

I'm not quite enjoying the leveling experience this time around, unlike in Cata when I did not only my own 10 classes to 85, but I also leveled almost all of my wife's characters to 85, even a couple that where in the 20's to at least 80.

Still, surprised they stopped at only 5 classes to 90 for achievements.

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 03:12 PM ----------

Naw, leveling itself isn't so much of a thing.

Now, you leveled 11 90's and have all of them at 480+ iLvL and all are ready for ToT LFR or better and/or fully decked out in full CP gear? Yikes, now that would qualify for such a title indeed.

I have all my toons (all 11 slots) at 85+ already. 3 are 90. I just level alts when I feel like playing another toon from time to time. Eventually I will hit 11 90s just by virtue of this. All my toons were 85 in Cata, I like having the options, and being able to learn how to play my other raiders classes...
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Deleted
    No. I did not even understand why they added the 2,3 and 5 max levled achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something tells me that if I'd level every class to 90, I'd still have less hours played than you by end of the expac. For every minute you're standing in town chatting, or running another 5man or queuing for LFR for the 89th time, I'm gaining xp on an alt.

Not that I'd do this as this Xpac is far too daily oriented for me to actually PLAY alts, but the logic is sound. A more appropriate title would be "The devoted."
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorian View Post
    can't imagine Blizz forcing people to play THAT much.
    Like how Blizzard 'forces' you to do stuff for that Insane in the Membrane achievement?

Oh wait, no they don't... Blizz doesn't force you to do ACHIEVEMENTS...

So, to answer the question posed, I would attempt it, achievement or not and the title/mount would just be icing on the cake. It would probably prompt me to get to it a bit sooner, since I would likely focus on it as opposed to how I do it now.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Deleted
    as long as there is only 11 char slots then no. some ppl like haveing more then 1 of the same class and for them it would be to hard to get it

No cause then I would feel obligated to go through the hell of leveling 11 90s. No thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekku View Post
    as long as there is only 11 char slots then no. some ppl like haveing more then 1 of the same class and for them it would be to hard to get it
    Pretty much this. I mean, they could still make the achievement require 11 max lvl chars regardless of class.

Back in the beta I suggested that it'd give the Altoholic title. Would've loved to have that for the lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    Pretty much this. I mean, they could still make the achievement require 11 max lvl chars regardless of class.
    Pretty sure the characters don't have to be on the same server.

OT: If they actually added something, I guess. Much like Deathgoose above, I not only capped/geared ten classes in WotLK and Cata but I capped/semi-geared all of my better half's characters too. That was more due to being at a loss of how to occupy myself while waiting for teammates to log on than actually enjoying the process. I have no drive to play WoW at all right now (which is why I'm letting my sub expire in a couple weeks), having very slowly leveled two of my 85s to 90 and not really geared either of them. I've played here and there on the others but for the most part, I've occupied myself by soloing raids for mounts I didn't have. I got what I wanted last week so I don't really have any WoW goals atm. Anyway, contrary to what others may think and the grind of MoP quests in general aside, it does not take that long to level provided you know what the hell you're doing and you're willing to avoid wasting time. Couple that with smart usage of something like RaF and you could knock this out in under a month, fresh, without even playing that much.

Deleted
    This would be awesome since i hope to finally achieve this in this expansion. Would love the Title : Altoholic "Name"

Guys, I have no idea where you're coming from with the statements like "It ain't possible to get 85-90 in 12-13hours" and "It took 23hours at launch"...That is pure bullshit. It indeed takes about 12 hours to get 85-90, and at launch it took 17hours. I have a stopwatch running every time I level a char, just because YOU cannot do it does not make it impossible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why should I get a title and a mount for something like that? Having 11 90s is reward enough on its own. I voted no.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I like the title idea...

"... the Foreveralone"
    "... the Single"
    "... the Unemployed"
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

It would be a good idea; I am always in support of new content, even if it's something that might create an "illusion" of content, like adding more achievments revolving around existing content, into the game.
    I have far to many alts; had everything, save for a druid, at 85 in cata. Now I have 3 90's, along with a 70 monk.
    I personally wouldn't go for the achievement, if one were put in place (at least not soon). Feel so burned out of leveling various toons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    Yeah, there should be an achievement, with at the very least a title, and maybe a mount and pet.
    And a transmogset for all. And we can't forget a tabard!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoomin View Post
    Did you not read the original post? Like, at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    Well I will have 11 90's, but i have 2 druids and no death knight, but if the reward was worth it I would probably level a dk on another server for it.
    I wasn't replying to the OP, which is why I didn't quote the OP. I was asking if people would do it for the usual 10 achievement points, he was close so I used him as someone to ask.

Ironic that you ask me if I read the OP when you didn't read the rest of the thread.
    Last edited by mmoc18646deaeb; 2013-03-06 at 08:25 PM.