Poll: Should there be an achievement for having all 11 classes at max level?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    for sure since i already have 12 90's 2 85's well 3 now since my monk just turned 85 and my lvl 70[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 03:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ryve View Post
    Insane at least has a title, and numerous other achieves within it.
    And the point of the thread was asking if they added that stuff to all 11 classes would you do it. Ppl started to complain and say it would be forced and how little fun it would be for ppl that try for and get all of the achievements.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Camaris View Post
    While I'd love a title and a mount (since I like collecting them), I'd he happier with extra character slots on the same server.
    this for sure, and to the guy that says you can't level from 85 to 90 in 12-14 hours, that is more than possible

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    I have NEVER understood the need of having two or more of one class on the same server.
    Some ppl really enjoy a certain class and want to raid more then once a week. Most ppl I know that do this are also from vanilla or BC when you didn't have dual specs so they just made a second, third or forth toon rather then paying over and over each day to go from one spec to the next. Even with that I would never do it myself. The only way possible and it is a huge reach is one in each faction.

Should there be one? Sure, why not? Would I attempt it? Hell no. Leveling takes forever, and I have no intentions of ever having more than two.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have all classes 85+ and like 5 now on 90.

Not going to level any chars further just because it doesnt give anything cool anymore.

I wish 11 level 90's would give something epic, even if it would just be a nice title or so.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Some ppl really enjoy a certain class and want to raid more then once a week. Most ppl I know that do this are also from vanilla or BC when you didn't have dual specs so they just made a second, third or forth toon rather then paying over and over each day to go from one spec to the next. Even with that I would never do it myself. The only way possible and it is a huge reach is one in each faction.
    But this is not vanilla or TBC anymore You have had 2 expansions to pension the second character

Deleted
    It would have to give something really cool and noticeable, perhaps a flying mount that gives you giant angelic wings when used, otherwise most people would not go for it, even a dedicated altoholic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekku View Post
    as long as there is only 11 char slots then no. some ppl like haveing more then 1 of the same class and for them it would be to hard to get it
    You can have 50 toons... Just spread them out onto other realms. The toon leveling achievements are account wide anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nop, cause there are some people that are archivement hunters and they will feel like they have to lvl up all the classes (even if they don't like them) to get that archivement

10+ Year Old Account
    But this is not vanilla or TBC anymore You have had 2 expansions to pension the second character
    To some with a more lore-based priority, sometimes being a different race of the same class has an entirely different feel to it. Other times, there's those of us that simply enjoy the class so much that we want to relive the leveling experience; low level BGs, dungeons, particular questing areas. Believe it or not, there's a lot of us out there who actually enjoy the leveling process as much if not more than the end game drawl.

All in the perspective.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Nop, cause there are some people that are archivement hunters and they will feel like they have to lvl up all the classes (even if they don't like them) to get that archivement
    What's wrong with that?
    Leveling 11 different classes is quite a time commitment, if someone wants to put all that time in, then why not giving them an achievement?

So you should delete off toons? As I said most of the ppl I know that do it want to run in more then one raid and just like how a certain class works so that is what they do. Priest for example seem to be what I see most ppl do this with. In one raid they dps in another they heal, that sort of thing. Again though this isn't anything I would do, yet it is something I have seen probably 2 to 3 dozen ppl do.

Deleted
    oh god please no. I cant even summon the strength to level my second char to 90, let alone 3 or 5 or 11

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilar View Post
    Let me clarify. The BoA's are found in the world or from Archaeology....I normally buy my toons 450 gear...so they rock 440ish item levels at level 85. Second...that record you're talking about is probably a toon without BoAs and with no rested Exp.

So when you consider having a full level of rested exp which will last until 87.....weapons that are so over powered you 2 shot things...its not hard... I routinely do 89-90 in under 3 hours...I did it in 2.5 on a blood DK.
    He's not exaggerating. This is entirely doable the way he's saying. If you splurge on 442 gear, have 450 boa's, arch items and a 1 HR XP boost, 100% rested XP you could do 89-90 inside 3 hours. Have 25 completed quests on your log, pop the XP boost, turn in all 25 hit hubs in the Dread Wastes very easy to do.

If you planned to do this 100% rested XP will last you 2 levels between 85-90. If you cycle your characters instead of doing one at a time 85-90 to let rested XP build for a couple weeks you can easily level 85-90 inside 15-20 played hours.

I have NEVER understood the need of having two or more of one class on the same server.
    Two of the same class on one server can make sense. I have 2 warriors, one horde, the other alliance. Sure, I could have them on separate servers, but having them on the same server has it's benefits. I have friends that had transferred to alliance on my main server, so I deleted my lowbie monk (which bored me anyway) and moved the alli warrior over.

As for the OT...I would dare say it should be a FoS. I like playing pretty much every class in WoW, but I would get bored going through Pandaria content for the umpteenth time.

I also kinda wish the character per server limit was removed. There is a 50 character total limit, anyhow. There has to be some technical reason as to why the limit per server is still there. Logically speaking, you should only "need" 11 slots since there's 11 classes, but there's crazies like me that wouldn't mind having alts on both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWiggles View Post
    the title better be the lifeless
    Why does a large number of alts always elicit this childish response? In Cataclysm I leveled 7 classes 1-85 in the time my guild progressed finished T11, as I was sat because I didn't have enough time to raid, so that gives you an idea of how little relative time I spent leveling. Yet they don't get a "Hurr durr no life" response for that. Leveling is fast, extremely fast.
    Last edited by Assumi; 2013-03-14 at 04:38 AM.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am already at 7/11 classes at 90 and the remaining 4 are all 85 or higher so I personally would love a special title and achievement when I get the 11 different classes maxed. I am just missing my pally, DK, warrior, and shaman at the moment.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Manataurus View Post
    /win I lol'd hard
    I have 8 lvl 90's.
    Im quite sure i've spent less time on them then I did on "the Insane" achievement.

OT:
    I would love to see this as an achievement, I would have a reason to get my last 85's up to 90.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have soon only 4 level 90s, but planning to raise at least one more, possible 3 more, landing on 7 out of 11, I have no interest at all in playing Druid, Shaman, Priest or Monk, but having one of each is still something I though of, so yes, bring this Feat of Strenght!
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail