Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    All that matters ?
    He got thoses titles by serving Garrosh, by leading garrosh's Kor'Krons, also if we read his quests, we can see that he share Garrosh's opinion about war against the Alliance.

When did he get thoses titles ? When Garrosh was warchief
    How did he get thoses titles ? By serving Garrosh
    Why did he got thoses titles ? Cause he served Garrosh aswell

Duh ?
    Nazgrim has been possesed by the Sha and knows what it's like. Imagine knowing that, and seeing the warchief try to harness the Sha's power, knowing it to be self destructive and futile. I don't think he'll maintain loyalties to one orc over the rest of the Horde.
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

I think he'll join us, doesn't strike me as a bad guy, just a true soldier, following the orders given. But Garrosh doing horrid things I'm thinking he'll come over to us. I'd miss him. =)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think he'd follow Thrall and Saurfang if he sees they're against it. He also seems unaware of the events going on under Orgrimmar and in the Echo Islands, and unprejudiced against the other horde races. He's not very fleshed out but holds honor in high regard, if he finds out Garrosh is doing dishonorable things he would lose a lot of respect for him.
    Last edited by bohapjut; 2013-03-05 at 11:42 PM.

All that matters ?
    He got thoses titles by serving Garrosh, by leading garrosh's Kor'Krons, also if we read his quests, we can see that he share Garrosh's opinion about war against the Alliance.

Duh ?
    Darn near the entire Horde shares his opinion on war with the Alliance. Even Vol'jin, after he got knifed in the throat, stated he would rather Garrosh's Horde have the Divine Bell than let the Alliance get ahold of it. The part that the Horde rebellion has an issue with has nothing to do with the Alliance, or at most it's a side concern. The primary beef is the treatment the Horde is getting under his leadership. Nazgrim treats those under his leadership equally, and shows some measure of concern for them, which is the most important point where he differs from Garrosh.

And anyway, Nazgrim got his titles by serving the Horde. He was moving up the ranks back when Thrall was in charge too. We just didn't see it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Darn near the entire Horde shares his opinion on war with the Alliance. Even Vol'jin, after he got knifed in the throat, stated he would rather Garrosh's Horde have the Divine Bell than let the Alliance get ahold of it. The part that the Horde rebellion has an issue with has nothing to do with the Alliance, or at most it's a side concern. The primary beef is the treatment the Horde is getting under his leadership. Nazgrim treats those under his leadership equally, and shows some measure of concern for them, which is the most important point where he differs from Garrosh.

And anyway, Nazgrim got his titles by serving the Horde. He was moving up the ranks back when Thrall was in charge too. We just didn't see it.
    He gained 9 ranks under Garrosh's reign, while he gained only 3 under Thrall's reign which was longer...

I think that Nazgrim will turn against Garrosh when he does...whatever he's going to do in 5.3 that will lead to the full blown rebellion that Vol'jin and Lor'themar are preparing for. I think he'll be used as the voice of the common orc, as others have suggested, and he'll be an important player in representing the orcs in the rebellion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    I think that Nazgrim will turn against Garrosh when he does...whatever he's going to do in 5.3 that will lead to the full blown rebellion that Vol'jin and Lor'themar are preparing for. I think he'll be used as the voice of the common orc, as others have suggested, and he'll be an important player in representing the orcs in the rebellion.
    Urrrrm.. no. much as you won't like to hear this, given what we saw in the 'horde is family' quest, Thrall speaks out about him debating on his next move against Garrosh and the right way to go about it. Thrall has shown now cause for rebellion against Garrosh so far then Nazgrim, and with him, Vol'jin and lor'themar, if they develop Baine a little and Sylvanas into the plot all the cards are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Urrrrm.. no. much as you won't like to hear this, given what we saw in the 'horde is family' quest, Thrall speaks out about him debating on his next move against Garrosh and the right way to go about it. Thrall has shown now cause for rebellion against Garrosh so far then Nazgrim, and with him, Vol'jin and lor'themar, if they develop Baine a little and Sylvanas into the plot all the cards are there.
    I never said I don't think Thrall will be involved. I just think that Nazgrim will likely represent the average Orc and have a part to play. We won't know for sure what these two will do next until 5.3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benno View Post
    When Garrosh slays Saurfang in cold demon blood, it will be Nazgrim who receives The Cleave as Saurfang's final act; he will become who he was destined to be.
    You talk as if Saurfang could be vanquished.. xD

Deleted
    He gained 9 ranks under Garrosh's reign, while he gained only 3 under Thrall's reign which was longer...
    How do we know that? He was promoted to Legionnaire sometime before Cataclysm, wasn't he? Probably for valor when fighting against Lich King or something and that would be under Thrall's reign, wouldn't it? And that would be 8 ranks under Thrall and 4 under Garrosh, if you want to count them like this...

My guess is he will side with Vol'jin and the other leaders. One of the 5.1 quests hinted at it a little.

Quote Originally Posted by gorocz View Post
    How do we know that? He was promoted to Legionnaire sometime before Cataclysm, wasn't he? Probably for valor when fighting against Lich King or something and that would be under Thrall's reign, wouldn't it? And that would be 8 ranks under Thrall and 4 under Garrosh, if you want to count them like this...
    I don't see how who he earns the ranks under is indicative of who he supports more.

---------- Post added 2013-03-05 at 08:15 PM ----------

All that matters ?

Duh ?
    You're not advocating that he side with Garrosh because he agrees with him in the post I quoted prior to this one though, you're advocating he'd side with Garrosh because he promoted him more, and I'm pointing out that doesn't mean much.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Xenosege View Post
    Nazgrim is the everyman's orc- a soldier doing his job. He has a mind of his own
    A very tiny one, shaped like a peanut.

Eh, he's never shown much character beyond "I'm an Orc raaaar!" so I can't tell which side he'll land on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    A very tiny one, shaped like a peanut.

Eh, he's never shown much character beyond "I'm an Orc raaaar!" so I can't tell which side he'll land on.
    This is, admittedly, a weakness he has, Blizz has often used Taylor and Nazgrim to move the plot along, which has resulted in them having broad appeal... but not being very deep.
    Twas brillig

Deleted
    I think something like this will happen:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...erRightOrWrong

""The Tale of the Loyal Samurai" comes up quite often in, obviously, Samurai stories. The gist of it is that loyalty is the most important tenet of Bushido, even if you're loyal to a wicked master. Even if your lord went headlong past the Moral Event Horizon, to rebel would be an unpardonable loss of honour."
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2013-03-06 at 04:23 AM.

Warchief Nazgrim.

I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    He should go down as the noble soldier doing his duty to defend the warcheif

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    He should go down as the noble soldier doing his duty to defend the warcheif
    We've already got Malkorok for that

Quote Originally Posted by vertex705 View Post
    We've already got Malkorok for that
    Malkorok is not noble, he's a monster.
    Twas brillig

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
    Warchief Nazgrim.

I like it.
    I don't know- he's a good military leader, but not politically or economically minded. He's always had clear orders and a superior to report to, I think he would perform better as leader of the horde's army rather than leader of the horde.