Poll: What do you think?

Lightbulb My bold prediction. (long)

Okay so we know there is an unannounced feature to be added into this expansion, question is, what could it possibly be?
    With recent turn of events in 5.1 and 5.2 Im gonna go ahead and guess "sub-races/new skins/hero race/whatever you want to call it" will be implemented.
    WHO?
    High Elves and Revantusk Trolls
    WHY? and HOW?
    -First of all both faction have been around the Alliance/Horde since vanilla, have bad blood (see The Hinterlands), and well, what better time than now to be introduced!? We are at war, why not bolster our ranks!?
    High Elves
    -We all know what has happened in Dalaran. The Kirin Tor/Silver Covenant kicked the Sunreavers out!
    -Their alliance dates back to the Warcraft days.
    Revantusk Trolls
    -They've cut themselves off from the Amani empire and had an allegiance to Thralls Horde.
    -With the Darkspear revolting against Garrosh and pretty much the Zandalari getting even more wiped out in Throne, Vol Jin could form a new "Troll empire" with them. They need to stick together if their race is gonna survive.
    In Game
    -Reason for joining full time...War, we need YOU!
    -Since both races are small population, they could be treated like DKs. 1 per server.
    -Racials will be chosen from existing ones.
    High Elves
    -Starting zone would be the same as Humans.
    -Classes: Mage, Priest, Hunter, Rogue, Warrior, Warlock
    -Racials: Expansive Mind (Gnome) Arcane Resistance (Gnome) Frost Resistance (Dwarf) Arcane Affinity (Blood Elf)
    Revantusk Trolls
    -Starting zone would be the same as Darkspear.
    -Classes: Mage, Priest, Hunter, Shaman, Warrior, Warlock
    -Racials: Da Voodoo Shuffle (Troll) Regeneration (Troll) Blood Fury (Orc) Flayer (Worgen)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementalkin View Post
    Wasn't it sort of confirmed that the feature will have something to do with older raids?
    No, Blizzard said it will be completly new content.

Also, I don't like this idea. They could add subraces to every race and not add them as new ones.

P.S. Long? Really?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementalkin View Post
    Wasn't it sort of confirmed that the feature will have something to do with older raids?
    One of the devs did say something about players wanting a way to visit old content in a way that was challenging. Now whether or not he was hinting that some kind of scaling system would be the unannounced feature, that's up to interpretation.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

It's a sad state of affairs when the OP is considered a 'long' post.

That said, I wouldn't be opposed to more races. But I doubt the unannounced feature is just that.

If you want to play a bloodelf that much just roll horde. I'm tired of seeing these alliance player threads QQ'ing for highelves. This topic comes up at least once a month since they announced the new races in BC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPiken View Post
    If you want to play a bloodelf that much just roll horde. I'm tired of seeing these alliance player threads QQ'ing for highelves. This topic comes up at least once a month since they announced the new races in BC.
    Yep, and just face it Alliance has the Kaledori back in the Night Elf fold to fill their gap of "Elf mage".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    It's a sad state of affairs when the OP is considered a 'long' post.
    So eloquently put.

I don't get this craze with High Elves, I really don't. Warcraft is enough of an Elf-fest already.

Quote Originally Posted by SirPiken View Post
    Ive been Horde since vanilla, and dont even like BEs haha...highest alliance ive ever made was 17...
    If you bothered to read the whole thing, youd see why now is the perfect time for this. Would Definitely fit this xpac considering the theme. GC did say it can be seen as something small and not everyone would like it either. Matter of opinion if you will. *shrugs*
    Edit: lol @ everyone hating high elves...you know i did mention a horde race too...odd.
    Last edited by punksandskins; 2013-03-07 at 02:22 PM.