Thread: Poop Mobs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post

You know, for an orc your life experience with 'what stinks' is kind of limited.....there are PLENTY of things that smell worse then poop, try bodies rotting for one. Any Canadian will tell you a tim hortins coffee is AWESOME, but one you forgot and has rotted with cream in it rivals mass graves in stench.
    I have yet to know what a rotting corpse smells like. Do you go around smelling cadavars?

Anyway, I'd love to try and explain the magic of warcraft to a minor.

"..And all the magic from the well of eternity caused many magic things to form in the world, it causes cows to turn into tauren, and trolls to become night elves. It even caused all the magic of forests and giant bears and dragons.."
    "What about the poop monsters?"
    "Urm... the what?"
    "The poop monsters that the lizard men have, did they come from magic too?"
    "Urm... well... maybe"
    "So the magic of the well or the magic of the veil has caused poo to become sentient too?"
    "uuurmm... maybe.."
    "But does it talk, does it know its alive?"
    "Probably not, its just shit, now go to bed"

well, you know how there's lightning hitting the whole island and even the wildlife is full of thunder power and stuff like that? maybe it's all those electric currents that animated the shit, just like Frankenstein's monster!
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    well, you know how there's lightning hitting the whole island and even the wildlife is full of thunder power and stuff like that? maybe it's all those electric currents that animated the shit, just like Frankenstein's monster!
    its magic, you can get away with anything though it.

But really, blizzard... really has a thing about poop

Deleted
    WC3 - Orc Raider: "What's that smell? Oh, bad dog!"
    Spiritwalker: "Yes, the spirits are talking to me. *farts* Oh yes, they´re coming in clearly. *fart* Ahh, now they're forming into a gaseous material. *fart* I can actually see them now. *fart* The spirits are very powerful today."
    Ogre: *fart*(Laughter)
    Goblin Sapper: *fart*; Goblin 1: "Wasn't me!"; Goblin 2: "Wasn't me!"; Goblin 3: "Sorry."
    Naga Royal Guard: "The day of our invasion shall be known as B-Day" (pronunciation similar to bidet)
    Pit Lord: "You know what burns my ass? A flame about this high."
    Goblin Alchemist: Alchemist: "One of these potions smells awful..."; Ogre: (giggles quietly)
    Priest: "Side effects may include: dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, water retention, painful rectal itch, hallucination, dementia, psychosis, coma, death, and halitosis. Magic is not for everyone. Consult your doctor before use."

if you have ever seen warcraft as a serious and poop-free series, you were just deluded, sorry.

Bonus - Draenei: "I remember when the ale was strong and the wenches were fresh."
    Pandaren Brewmaster: "I'd kiss you, but I've got puke breath."
    Dryad: "I'll attract the enemy with my human call: 'I'm so wasted! I'm so wasted!'"
    Crypt Fiend:"I like chicks that are into bandage..." (bondage)
    Necromancer: "I love the dead... Frequently."; "Right click for hot undead action!" (reminds me of this in-game book )
    Lich: "I hear that Banshee's a real screamer." ; "All the ladies dig rigor mortis." (also reminds me of that book lol)
    Paladin: "Touch me not—I am chaste!"
    Lol the dryad quote, I had forgot... The voice was fantastic... Best clicky quote on all 3 warcrafts.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    But really, blizzard... really has a thing about poop
    blizz thinks poop is a good base for jokes. I can't say I disagree, but I can understand people who don't appreciate this sort of crude humor.

I hope they implement some kind of poopsmithing option

10+ Year Old Account
    Poop mage for 4th spec. Poop elementals for all.

Seriously, those poop blobs are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I have a theory. Blizzard did so many turd based quests, that it built up and up until it created a sentient being.
    Exactly. What could be more perfect for the expansion where our emotions become manifest?

The poop quests have combined to form the long awaited Seventh Sha:
    The Sha of Turd!

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Poop mage for 4th spec. Poop elementals for all.

Seriously, those poop blobs are the best.
    Crappiest spec idea ever. *snicker*

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    These are poop monsters? Are we sure?

I thought they were, like, chunks of living rotted meat and microorganisms.
    I hope so.
    Twas brillig

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    after all these years of poop quests, blizzard has finally decided to create a proper living poop model and make mobs out of it for us to fight against!

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=69251#modelviewer:10+0

this game never ceases to amuse me

am I the only one who thinks blizz should make it a battle pet?
    Doesn't look like poop. Looks like diseased, contaminated water in which bodies have rotted and festered.

Makes me think of this guy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Doesn't look like poop. Looks like diseased, contaminated water in which bodies have rotted and festered.
    Yeah, but if you wail on them a bit they splatter turds everywhere. Pretty gross.

Hail greatfather Nurgle.

bumping this for the sake of telling everybody that blizz listened to me and others who think like me and made a poop battle pet: http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/97961-hal...food-container

bumping this for the sake of telling everybody that blizz listened to me and others who think like me and made a poop battle pet: http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/97961-hal...food-container
    Man, that item is clearly named a "Half-Empty Food Container." Unless someone, somewhere in-universe eats excrement, what's left in there is probably not excrement.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Man, that item is clearly named a "Half-Empty Food Container." Unless someone, somewhere in-universe eats excrement, what's left in there is probably not excrement.
    you eat half and nature turns it into something else

the pet is called "filthling" and it's magic type (like all slimes). it's most probably a poop slime like those in the saurok area.

you eat half and nature turns it into something else

the pet is called "filthling" and it's magic type (like all slimes). it's most probably a poop slime like those in the saurok area.
    Slime it may well be, but all things considered it's probably an example of this.

Blizzard should add this!