Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I feel as though we shouldn't be calling it trash anymore, especially since post-Jin'rokh "trash" is undeniably harder than Jin'rokh himself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dzidek View Post
    Maybe some tips how to handle it?
    Maybe you start reading comments.

It was fun the first time and now I'm sick of it. I think if it was one bridge and then the boss I would not care, however it now takes way to long and needs to be nerfed

I like it, though im raiding with ppl that still get knocked down

the novelty and the fun factor will ware off quickly when you have bosses on farm and you are basically stuck time wise at the bridge where it takes longer to clear the trash than it takes to kill a few bosses combined.

I dont know what you guys find so cool about this trash. It just takes so long and is really easy. You just pull one by one to safe areas like the start or mid and you win

Deleted
    My opinion - fun for first couple of days, then all the fun vanishes and frustration takes over.
    I really cant imagine clearing this shit every single week for next 6 months, adding 15-20 minutes to our farm run.

10+ Year Old Account
    you guys haven't seen shit till you hit the dark animus trash. just wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    you guys haven't seen shit till you hit the dark animus trash. just wait.
    Short range tank stands on one side, everyone else stands on top of long range. Only person taking damage is the short range tank. DA trash was the easiest since it was 1 pull. Ji'kun trash, otoh, can die in righteous fire.

Seems like a waste of 20+ min for any raid group like ours that can only raid 2x per week. Could be time spent on boss progression.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    My opinion - fun for first couple of days, then all the fun vanishes and frustration takes over.
    I really cant imagine clearing this shit every single week for next 6 months, adding 15-20 minutes to our farm run.
    this. I just cleared it 2 times and I'm sick of it already. that on top of the solid 2 days of 4 hours wiping on horridon (and nowhere near making enough progress to warrant a kill next week) is making this patch really fun for me.

not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzyo View Post
    Short range tank stands on one side, everyone else stands on top of long range. Only person taking damage is the short range tank. DA trash was the easiest since it was 1 pull. Ji'kun trash, otoh, can die in righteous fire.
    Plenty of our pulls of DA trash ended in disaster even after we realised we had to tank them apart, mainly because they nuke everyone before they actually reach their tanking spots.

Best way we found was to have a warlock spec into manaroth's fury and use the infernal to stun all 6 at once for an easier pull.

Ive only done the LFR version but I don't see how it's so terrible. It's not a great deal of trash IMO. Older raids were a lot worse for trash.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tedious and easy. I do, however kinda like the snail trash.
    "Brevity is...wit"

How can people have problems with DA trash? Put some damn interrupters on each add and kill them. The only stupid trash in that raid is the god damn trash before Ji-kun... Those spiders, fml.

It was fun the first time. Now its annoying. Its easy enough to single pull. Just walk into the healing debuff on the edge of the bridge near the mob you want. Pull it to safety. But they need to do something about the bridge event. It take up way to much time for guilds that dont raid to much. Its like 1-2 extra tries on a boss we are wasting there

Quote Originally Posted by Maoli View Post
    Ive only done the LFR version but I don't see how it's so terrible. It's not a great deal of trash IMO. Older raids were a lot worse for trash.
    LFR trash is so nerfed its laughable compared to normal. Pulling more than one spirit is likely death unless you BL and burst.

Deleted
    Come on it's super easy if you don't mindlessly pull two at the same time. Stay at the start of a bridge, someone pull one mob, kill it , rince and repeat.
    For second part, move to the safe part (without wind) of the bridge, and pull one add at a time, change side when the bumping mob comes.
    It's not hard nor boring, it's just trash, and believe it or not, thrash mob don't simply mean "pack & aoe" ...

Deleted
    Would have loved trash like this instead of the depression room or the pre C'thun trash back in the day!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzyo View Post
    There's a trick to make Ji Kin trash less...trashy. We figured it out last week in an after hours 10-man group.

-Don't touch the yellow skeleton ribs on the ground, these spawn Bore Worms.
    -Don't touch the clumps of spider webs, these spawn the spiders.

Then all you have to kill is the fly swarms and snails. It's easy after that.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present