Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Thats like music taste..
    Except most people are less abrasive about their music taste than the people that dislike bronies are.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I don't know. I think they still deserve respect, but sometimes it's hard to actually respect them.

yeah, I think music is the best possible example here. I don't have a problem with what other people listen to and I won't spoil it for them.
    Oh there's quite a few people I find like that but for legal reasons I can't say it.But you know there is always gonna be those intolerant sods saddly.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Flirting so much you'll get somepony pregnant somehow.
    I wonder what happens when a pegasus fathers a foal with a unicorn mother...

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, I think music is the best possible example here. I don't have a problem with what other people listen to and I won't spoil it for them.
    I mean, i know how much hate you can recieve for not listeing to rap and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony
    Night Dragon pony!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Except most people are less abrasive about their music taste than the people that dislike bronies are.
    I got some random hate for listeing to metal and rock, even now i sometimes still get it.
    Sig by Thor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zookz25 View Post
    I just didn't want people to have to scroll up and down just to look back and forth. >.<

I'm sorry Sethis... I mean oh great and powerful Trixie!
    About darn time you showed back up!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

I got some random hate for listeing to metal and rock, even now i sometimes still get it.
    You know what's odd, from my family I get more weird looks for listening to metal than I do for watching MLP. They usually just think the MLP thing is funny/cute/gooby where they think the metal thing is something evil. :/ What's funny is that a lot of the metal I listen to is power, which is often pretty happy sounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    About darn time you showed back up!
    Sorry Frey, but there's been plenty of moving around recently so posting in here became more seldom than usual.
    Last edited by Zookz25; 2013-04-03 at 02:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what's odd, from my family I get more weird looks for listening to metal than I do for watching MLP. They usually just think the MLP thing is funny/cute/gooby where they think the metal thing is something evil. :/ What funny is that a lot of the metal I listen to is power, which is often pretty happy sounding.

Sorry Frey, but there's been plenty of moving around recently so posting in here became more seldom than usual.
    It's okay!

But I can't hardly give you stuff on steam if you're not around!

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    My father says the music I listen to is terrible and my mother doesn't like it either. She says that "in her time" they found people who listened to this kind of music to be weird.
    They can tolerate it to a certain point tho.
    And they don't know about pony.
    Those kind of people concern me.

What's wrong with weird? Are you hurting anyone? So long as the answer is a resounding and unwavering 'No', then who the hell cares what you're doing, as long as you're enjoying yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, even tho it's so easy to not be such a douche.

well, my friends who listen to rap joke about my music taste sometimes and I joke about theirs. This actually just shows that we tolerate each other because we can joke about it instead of having stupid mindless arguments about it. I never really met a stranger who insulted me based on my music taste, but I guess I could take it.
    its quite hard when certain people push your buttons...i mean really hard

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what's odd, from my family I get more weird looks for listening to metal than I do for watching MLP. They usually just think the MLP thing is funny/cute/gooby where they think the metal thing is something evil. :/ What's funny is that a lot of the metal I listen to is power, which is often pretty happy sounding.
    I didn't get any hate fro being a brony so far, maybe cause no one ever saw me actually watching it, except my sister, but i mean, i have a facebook pic of Luna, i got a MLP background on my desktop, i have 3 MLP figures here and i listen to MLP music via my handy, while under the shower :> . Maybe the people don't realize that i actually like that show or they just don't give a shit about it.

I had encounter with people just hating on my music pretty much, well, i even wear a hoodie which said "Anti Hip-Hop alliance" and i gone into the rap/hopper section in the disco, the people suprisingle like that (was there cause of my sister and a friend). Sometimes i even got asked what i mean with that on my hoodie...i mean...does it sound like i like hip hop? What does Anit mean to them?

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 02:16 AM ----------

well, my friends who listen to rap joke about my music taste sometimes and I joke about theirs. This actually just shows that we tolerate each other because we can joke about it instead of having stupid mindless arguments about it. I never really met a stranger who insulted me based on my music taste, but I guess I could take it.
    Well, i live in the ghetto of my town and i worked at a youthclub, you met plenty of weird people down here, but with the time they knew who youre and even get recongnize on the street, even when you was the last time there 2 years ago, lol. That people know you sometimes prevent them to insult you cause of your music taste, but im honest, i joke OFTEN about rap and hip hop, since i really don't like it.

Often the people can't tolerate your likeing, we will have to live with it or hate them more.
    Sig by Thor

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, well... I think it's just that "metal music" is something that people like my mother can't understand. It's something they can't understand and don't want to understand because all they hear is a cacophony. My mother is the kind of person that if she doesn't want to understand something will never be able to understand it.

yeah, I know what you mean but I just see that as an obstacle to overcome on my way to being a better person.
    I don't understand why Golf is fun, but that isn't going to stop them from playing or me from letting them play

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't get any hate fro being a brony so far, maybe cause no one ever saw me actually watching it, except my sister, but i mean, i have a facebook pic of Luna, i got a MLP background on my desktop, i have 3 MLP figures here and i listen to MLP music via my handy, while under the shower :> . Maybe the people don't realize that i actually like that show or they just don't give a shit about it.

I had encounter with people just hating on my music pretty much, well, i even wear a hoodie which said "Anti Hip-Hop alliance" and i gone into the rap/hopper section in the disco, the people suprisingle like that (was there cause of my sister and a friend). Sometimes i even got asked what i mean with that on my hoodie...i mean...does it sound like i like hip hop? What does Anit mean to them?

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 02:16 AM ----------

Well, i live in the ghetto of my town and i worked at a youthclub, you met plenty of weird people down here, but with the time they knew who youre and even get recongnize on the street, even when you was the last time there 2 years ago, lol. That people know you sometimes prevent them to insult you cause of your music taste, but im honest, i joke OFTEN about rap and hip hop, since i really don't like it.

Often the people can't tolerate your likeing, we will have to live with it or hate them more.
    Im starting to hate my friend for a reason like that.Because when we discuss shows he goes into such detail i mean more than what they should of done.It makes me want to punch him in the fucking face

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    Im starting to hate my friend for a reason like that.Because when we discuss shows he goes into such detail i mean more than what they should of done.It makes me want to punch him in the fucking face
    It's fun. Thinking about possibilities is an exercise of the mind. Just because they probably aren't true does not mean they should not be considered.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    It's fun. Thinking about possibilities is an exercise of the mind. Just because they probably aren't true does not mean they should not be considered.
    He has a tone to his voice when he says it.....it annoys me...quite a bit.god damn art collage has gone to his head.

It's okay!

But I can't hardly give you stuff on steam if you're not around!
    Give me stuff on steam? I have no stuff to be given unless it's stockpiles of DotA2 gear.

My father says the music I listen to is terrible and my mother doesn't like it either. She says that "in her time" they found people who listened to this kind of music to be weird.
    They can tolerate it to a certain point tho.
    And they don't know about pony.
    It was my uncle that just said "You listen to that crap?" When he asked for suggestions on what to play (he's a DJ for events). Really, like what's been said, it's just how it is. To be honestly, MLP isn't really something special when it comes to oddities. The news just makes a large deal about it because societal stigmas towards gender and age roles, not individual opinions. Same with the stigmas attached to metal, but that's old news and not something anyone cares to report on now. The stigma, though, sticks around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give me stuff on steam? I have no stuff to be given unless it's stockpiles of DotA2 gear.

It was my uncle that just said "You listen to that crap?" When he asked for a suggestions on what to play (he's a DJ for events). Really, like what's been said, it's just how it is. To be honestly, MLP isn't really something special when it comes to oddities. The news just makes a large deal about it because societal stigmas towards gender and age roles, not individual opinions.
    Not even Bioshock?

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, she isn't trying to stop me (she kinda gave up on me anyway) but she'll never be able to actually support me in my interests or maybe show some interest in them herself.
    That's a shame

Not even Bioshock?
    That'd be pretty impressive.

* Looks up at the notifications he never bothers to look at because he has no friends.

:P