Farewell thread
    bye freyyyyy

Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Its a Gen 2 pony called Silver swirl.
    Okay.

But why is it Discording the Mane6?

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Eh, nothing will oneshot you unless you are completely retarded at everything life related (except hornet ring fuckers at low life (though I understand why Ziru uses it (cosplay purposes)).
    Alright; here's another (probably stupid) question.

When you say "cosplaying" in Dark Souls... does that mean exactly what it sounds like it means?

Dressing your character up as some other character and playing around like that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I think it works well with the tracers. Especially because I didn't had Banana, not Fishy in my main hand, and it only has 100crit.
    I know it's important for your build. But then you have people with ninja flipping +5 chaos rapiers and a hornet ring, fishing for a backstab all day erry day. That's the main reason I keep Tranquil Walk of Peace on my Faith character. If I get the feeling someone is going to fish, I'll gladly pop it and send them back to their world for it.
    Last edited by Gemini Sunrise; 2013-04-11 at 04:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixup View Post
    Okay.

When you say "cosplaying" in Dark Souls... does that mean exactly what it sounds like it means?

Dressing your character up as some other character and playing around like that?
    Just using their loadout and such.

The strategy behind it.

What you see is, for an example, one dude walking up to the other, dancing around each other for some time, before swinging a couple of times and then one of them wins.

What you don't see is that every second they dance around each other, they are looking for openings in each others defenses. One simple little opening, like lowering your shield to attack at the wrong time, can mean that you are dead. Plus there are so many different playstyles, fast characters, Dex characters, Backstabs, ripostes, STR characters, people who like to block, people who like to dodge. And every weapon is unique in its own way, making it very deep in ways of combat mechanics and movement.

Whenever you PvP in Dark Souls, there's so much going on. How the enemy moves, what weapon he uses, the pros and cons of that weapon (For an example a Zweihander might be very hard hitting, but are slow and easy to parry, or the Black Knight Greatsword is very very hard hitting and will stunlock you if you get hit, but if you miss then you're totally open to damage since its swings are so slow).
    Huh. Neat.

I think it works well with the tracers. Especially because I didn't had Banana, not Fishy in my main hand, and it only has 100crit.

Oh yeah Mixup, that's another thing about Dark Souls: Numbers. Numbers everywhere. Armor numbers for each attack, elemental damage numbers, phys damage numbers, stat scaling, modifiers. Dark Souls is really nerdy when it comes to such things.
    I like numbers and nerding.

Okay.

No idea :S

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Step 1.6: Become unstoppable.

wat rings u got bithc
    HAVEL'S RING AND FAP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    Confirmed butthurt.
    Yes, I'm butthurt about sorcery spammers. I won't deny it.

Deleted

A thing in Dark Souls, as I mentioned before, is that (pretty much) every weapon has a unique playstyle. So yeah, cosplaying basicly means you run around with the weapons and armor set of a NPC/boss/whatever in Dark Souls, and try to adapt to the playstyle of it. This can be worked down into fine detail, or just dicked around with like we did.

I know it's important for your build. But then you have people with ninja flipping +5 chaos rapiers and a hornet ring, fishing for a backstab all day erry day.
    Due to my pretty fast internet connection, I've found a really good way to counter backstab fishers: I headlessly dive in for the backstab first, and they have no chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Just finished uploading the little footage I managed to grab from the PvP thingie.

Also, featuring magick for Mixup to see :3
    [video=youtube;kFmZ1sR-noc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFmZ1sR-noc[/ideo]
    Wow Thor, you managed that i actually can't watch it in germany xD now i have to abuse my proxy again.
    Sig by Thor

I wish I understood even a word of this.

Just using their loadout and such.
    Ah. 'Kay.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I understood even a word of this.
    Banana.

Fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Wow Thor, you managed that i actually can't watch it in germany xD now i have to abuse my proxy again.
    Heh, yeah.

I blame... Frey.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    No idea :S
    Heh, well alrighty then.

A thing in Dark Souls, as I mentioned before, is that (pretty much) every weapon has a unique playstyle. So yeah, cosplaying basicly means you run around with the weapons and armor set of a NPC/boss/whatever in Dark Souls, and try to adapt to the playstyle of it. This can be worked down into fine detail, or just dicked around with like we did.
    Ah, that makes sense.

Deleted
    Okay.

Basically, dressing and using weapons of NPCs of the game. Like, cosplaying Artorias, which means using his armor and his Greatsword.

Oh.

Every time someone says "Banana and Fishy", I imagine someone actually dualwielding a banana, and a fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Mixup if you want to be cool and clever like me you should call people who play dark souls, dork souls.

Because that is pretty clever.
    If people with no souls are called gingers, what do you call people with dark souls oh shit dat juxtaposition
    Last edited by Coffer; 2013-04-11 at 04:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I...
    I have a kickstarter spending problem.
    At first I only pledged 25 dollars...
    But then I did math...
    It went up to 65 dollars...
    Then I did more math...
    Its now 85 dollars.

;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    If people with no souls are called gingers, what do you call people with dark souls
    not nice

I got myself some blind bags today :3

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Mixup if you want to be cool and clever like me you should call people who play dark souls, dork souls.

Because that is pretty clever.
    Wow. That is just way to clever for me, man.

I'd probably fuck it up every time.

Nah, you keep that awesome cleverness. I don't deserve it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Just finished uploading the little footage I managed to grab from the PvP thingie.

Also, featuring magick for Mixup to see :3
    [video=youtube;kFmZ1sR-noc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFmZ1sR-noc[/vieo]
    Best Part? At 0:09 when I drop from the balcony and scare the fuck out of you 3 xDDD