10+ Year Old Account
    Well lets see the worst episode i would have to say would be the most forgettable .........hmmm I'd have to get back to yall on that one.
    Cause honestly my knowledge of Season one is fading and I can Barely remember anything from season two out of general plot summaries.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2013-04-22 at 06:31 AM.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    Well lets see the worst episode i would have to say would be the most forgettable .........hmmm I'd have to get back to yall on that one.
    Cause honestly my knowledge of Season one is fading and I can Barely remember anything from season two out of general plot summaries.
    Your least favorite episode is where Stretch Armstrong played football with Luna.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    hmmm least favorite episode? cant choose because i like all episodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Favorite episode...hmmmmmm Apple Family Reunion.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    hmmm least favorite episode? cant choose because i like all episodes.
    Over a Barrel is probably the only episode that I don't like. Just something about it. Of course some episodes are a little more annoying, like the Spike episodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Season 3 Finale is pretty epic

I have to rewatch some of S3 episodes, I was watching my mother on most of them and I definitely couldn't pay much attention with her bitching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Over a Barrel is probably the only episode that I don't like. Just something about it. Of course some episodes are a little more annoying, like the Spike episodes.

i actually love the spike episodes because spike is really awesome

Season 3 Finale is pretty epic
    S2's finale was better, in my opinion, probably because S3's has so many questions that I focus on that rather than the actual episode.

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 06:43 AM ----------

S2's finale was better, in my opinion, probably because S3's has so many questions that I focus on that rather than the actual episode.
    season 2 finale was really good but i liked the songs of the season 3 finale more. Most of all celestias Ballad. Maybe the bestest mlp song ever made

i actually love the spike episodes because spike is really awesome
    I find them a little more annoying, but I did enjoy the pet episode and where he went to the other dragons.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like Spike, but they seem to either mess up or over-exaggerate his personality when he gets to star in an episode, with the exceptions of Secret of My Excess and Just For Sidekicks.

edit: I also don't think they did too bad with him in Dragon Quest, though I thinks a little weaker than the other two mentioned as an episode, though I can't remember why anymore.

season 2 finale was really good but i liked the songs of the season 3 finale more. Most of all celestias Ballad. Maybe the bestest mlp song ever made
    I thought there was a few too many songs for S3's finale, they were good songs though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought there was a few too many songs for S3's finale, they were good songs though.
    it was a musical after all. it needed songs

10+ Year Old Account
    the anime episode was terrible for the sole fact that spike is so out of character in that episode aswell as the one where he is honor bound to help applejack.

it was a musical after all. it needed songs
    That is true, I just thought that more actual dialogue could have taken place.

the anime episode was terrible for the sole fact that spike is so out of character in that episode aswell as the one where he is honor bound to help applejack.
    That was one of the Spike episodes that was pretty annoying, to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    btw shroud i like your pony puppet theatre

10+ Year Old Account

btw shroud i like your pony puppet theatre
    He makes Jim Henson proud with his puppets.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not sure either. Some of them I find okay though, like Spike x Applebloom/Sweetie Bell or Rainbow Dash x Twilight. I don't read any shipfics, but when I go looking at Derpibooru there are always various pictures.
    Spike plus anybody tends to make sense. He's young, so it could be aruged he'd end up with one of the CMC. Particularly Sweetie Bell, because of the whole Rarity thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    Imo, Cutie Pox is the worst episode because I think it's completely unrealistic for no one aside from the bullies to question why she has two cutie marks, especially since they're things that they'd never seen her do before. I agree that Over-a-Barrel is near the bottom of the barrel for episode quality/enjoyablitly, though.
    I'm ok With Cutie Pox. Which is odd, I don't like Applebloom, and don't like her episodes.
    I always say The Last Roundup, because it was my first definitive favorite that I can recall. Terrible plot, but still funny as hell.
    I think they just don't know what to do with him. I haven't particularly enjoyed any of his episodes yet.