"Look at the screen, you dumb s**t! I'm trying to get your attention!"

So, for the longest time, I had this sound clip of someone saying the quote in vent for my addons (DBM, Weakauras, etc), but I can't for the life of me know which add on gave me that sound. This is because I recently had to reinstall all my add ons (like, a few months ago or something like that), and this clip that I was using just disappeared. I'm thinking it was from GTFO (which I used to use until it screamed at me like a hyena when I was crossing over some Fatigue water with it nearly busting my ear drums open...literally scared me half to death cause I had all other sounds off at the time and was in Icecrown when it happened), but I can't be certain.

So two things:

1. What add on gives you that sound clip (I'm sure SOMEONE else knows of the sound I'm talking about).
    2. Where did that come from? It's obviously from someone who was saying this in vent or whatever! I'm curious because that was the first time I heard that.
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock! I need scissors! 61!