[Resto] new mushrooms + buffs

Loving the new mushrooms... They heal for a ton when fully charged, saw ~1M total heal on a good bloom crit... Don't seem to take too much to charge up either... Also liked the UI perk that shows when they are fully charged... Just had to make our guys realize that standing close to the mushrooms is good for them Too bad I was deepsing the first bosses, didn't get to use them much besides the trash runs...

How did you guys do last night? Were the resto buffs noticeable in raid?

i would like to get a weakauras notification for the shrooms charge level

anybody have it?

this one i found either on these forums or ej works pretty good

http://pastebin.com/zWTXWgqK

progress bar that fills up purple when completely charged
    Last edited by Radd; 2013-03-06 at 10:53 AM.

How will you guys use these in Arena? Will you stack/charge them at the entrance?

Also, in blades edge arena, is it possible to place a mushroom ontop of a pillar and feral charge to it in human form?

PvE- they are actually worth using now, IF there is a spot you are likely to hit people with them. On horridon for example (tho I dps'd him) more often than not your gcd's will be wasted due to sandtrap/frost orb/general raid movement.

PvP- I will be placing them on my warlock's teleport circle.

Deleted
    They are certainly a lot better now, but still too gimmicky imo, only fights so far I've seen a use for them so far is Jin'rokh, Megaera and Iron Qon. (Haven't done twins or Lei Shen yet so can't speak for those fights)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radd View Post
    this one i found either on these forums or ej works pretty good

http://pastebin.com/zWTXWgqK

progress bar that fills up purple when completely charged
    What is that jibberish in link?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ebah View Post
    What is that jibberish in link?
    Weakaura import code, which is what he asked for.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can also wrap WeakAura import code in a CODE /CODE (with brackets) and it'll display pretty well in forums.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Quote Originally Posted by Natureswrath View Post
    How will you guys use these in Arena? Will you stack/charge them at the entrance?

Also, in blades edge arena, is it possible to place a mushroom ontop of a pillar and feral charge to it in human form?
    Yes, you can leap up Z axis with them (You have to place them while you are on-top of the pillar/bridge though). This also works on Dalaran.

Personally, I will be keeping 1 mushroom next to a pillar (so I can wild charge to it) and then 2 mushrooms stacked up and LoS of enemies behind said pillar. If I get into trouble, I can wild charge to my mushroom and explode them once I'm LoS. I'll do the same on Blades Edge; 1 mushroom on the edge of each side and 1 in the middle. Whatever side I leap up from I can still get hit by 2 explosions. (Or, if I end up playing MLD, i'll have 1 on pillar, 2 on lock port).