Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Stomach pains while eating

Hello, not sure if this is the right thread to put this.. But here goes.

Today at my lunch break i started eating my food when straight away it started really hurting, it only happend while i was eating. It would stop maybe 30sec after i ate. It felt like i was really full but i wasn't, i acutally felt really hungry to start with.

I thought i would just stop eating and wait till dinner. It then happend again.. I tried taking a shit then coming back to my dinner but it still happened.

Any idea what i should do or what it might be.

I'm Hungry...

10+ Year Old Account
    Instead of asking us, I suggest you go see a doctor. Better safe than sorry.

Deleted
    See a doctor. Best case scenario is a mild stomach bug or muscle spasms. Let's not go into worst-case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok will do tomorrow. Bit late now.. if it still hurts ill do it.. Maybe it will stop after a nights sleep

Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds very much like Gastritis...

this sounds like it might be gluten allergi or celliaki (bit unsure how to spell it) did you eat bread/biscits etc?

Quote Originally Posted by critterkiller View Post
    this sounds like it might be gluten allergi or celliaki (bit unsure how to spell it) did you eat bread/biscits etc?
    I was thinking the same thing.

You could also try drinking warm milk. Often lessens any pain or mostly removes some stomach cramps. Hope it's nothing too serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by critterkiller View Post
    Lunch was Sweet and sour pork on rice and had a (well tried) to eat a suvolaki* Didn't eat the bread. Both times i had orange fizzy drink.

i wouldnt trust too many of the PHD holding doctors that visit this site for advice LOL. i would echo the comments of others and have a visit with the doctor. if nothing else a quick check up never hurts

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 02:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elpalmo View Post
    Lunch was Sweet and sour pork on rice and had a (well tried) to eat a suvolaki* Didn't eat the bread. Both times i had orange fizzy drink.
    sounds like its time to put down the orange fizzy drinks LOL

Quote Originally Posted by KOMO1211 View Post
    i wouldnt trust too many of the PHD holding doctors that visit this site for advice LOL. i would echo the comments of others and have a visit with the doctor. if nothing else a quick check up never hurts

That would be like telling me I need a license to drive. I'm the best Doctor on this forum. Premed undergraduate.

Seriously though, best thing is to go to a doctor if the pain was severe. Don't drink soda, try to eat some soup if you can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOMO1211 View Post

Nooooooooooo! I didn't drink a lot of both the drinks.. The pain comes before i drink.

If you experience sharp stomach pains when eating, it may be related to different conditions. Isolated instances of sharp stomach pains while eating may be related to indigestion, which may be a sign of a more serious condition. Chronic sharp stomach pains may be related to food allergies, food intolerances or irritable bowel syndrome. Because there are so many potential causes of stomach pain while eating, you need to make an appointment with a gastroenterologist to receive a clinical diagnosis.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/43...#ixzz2MkyrsWUW

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    That would be like telling me I need a license to drive. I'm the best Doctor on this forum. Premed undergraduate.

Seriously though, best thing is to go to a doctor if the pain was severe. Don't drink soda, try to eat some soup if you can.
    That is some misplaced arrogance. The dunning-kruger effect is strong in this one.

i feel like a doctor right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gereorth666 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.

You could also try drinking warm milk. Often lessens any pain or mostly removes some stomach cramps. Hope it's nothing too serious.
    If it turns out he has Crohn's or Collitis and milk is one of his triggers; This is going to end up really painful for him.

Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    That is some misplaced arrogance. The dunning-kruger effect is strong in this one.
    KUKUKUKU.

I want an update status, OP.

I've had stomach pains due to food being undercooked. Having Pepsi or Coke also makes my stomach do loops too now. Hopefully you feel better now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    KUKUKUKU.

I want an update status, OP.
    I died.

No.. It's gone now.. But the night i posted it i woke up in so much pain i was getting told to go to hospital but i wanted to try get some sleep, after lying in bed for 20min in paid it finally went away, i went to sleep and woke up.. Breakfast didn't hurt that bad at all.. Just felt weird, but since then it hasnt done anything wrong.

Thanks all for the answers though. You should all be Doctors

I -AM- a Doctor.

Anyway, thank you come again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Instead of asking us, I suggest you go see a doctor. Better safe than sorry.
    This, we are not medical experts. Get yourself checked out.