Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brouhaha View Post
    If you're like me and one of your toons just never got around to getting a PvP weapon last season, you might've still gotten a full honor set and been excited for the ease of access to getting a shiny new PvP weapon for honor today. Of course, then you saw the "7250 Honor Gained this season" requirement. This little trick might only benefit a few people, but I thought I'd share it anyway:

Honor "gained" by turning 375 justice points into 250 honor at the JP vendor counts toward your honor gained for the season. So, first step is, of course, turning excess justice into honor. Secondly, however, since there's a PvP vendor who will sell you 250 Justice for 375 Honor, you can go to him and get your honor turned into Justice, and then, of course, turn that Justice into Honor again, all of it counting toward your Honor earned this season.

With this method I took my DK, who's been sitting on the sidelines with a full set of honor pvp gear and no weapon (in favor of my monk, whom I did get weapons on), and turned ~1800 Justice and ~2600 Honor into 4000 "Honor gained during the season" in under 5 minutes, albeit at the cost of most my Justice and Honor supply (as you obviously lose 125 points per transaction with the NPC's).

Hope this helps a few people who have lots of stockpiled points but little time to farm who want a PvP weapon much faster. Have fun. : )
    No clue how you got so much for the season unless you had already PvPed a bit on your DK because I am not sure the exact number of JP I had, but I turned nearly all of my 4K Honor into JP, then turned my JP into Honor again for a mere 2500 Honor earned this season on my Druid who has not PvPed at all since patch dropped and is sitting on the full honor set with no wep. So I am quite sure that you had already PvPed on your DK before you attempted this.

Deleted
    Yup just done it, with 4k Honor and 4k JP i managed to hit 7500 earned this season with leftovers. I ofcourse used refunds to make it possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnai123 View Post
    Yup just done it, with 4k Honor and 4k JP i managed to hit 7500 earned this season with leftovers. I ofcourse used refunds to make it possible.
    Explain how you did that?
    Last edited by Deafyx; 2013-03-08 at 03:37 AM.

weird. its working for me. odd though. This was not possible in cata...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanthem View Post
    Explain how you did that?
    I did the same got my weapon last night.

Converted my JP into Honour, ran BGs like mad, and also killed about 4 Lions Landing rares between BG pops (got to love being on a low pop server with everyone too busy on Thunder isle to get in the way)

Easy