Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

thanks for the lfr drop rate increase

This sounds well for the upcoming few weeks until we get the full ToT

Pretty much what mine looked like as well, minus a couple of items I already had.

Lol you sound like one of my guildies. He got nothing but bags and when someone said the drop rate had been increased he flipped. Was pretty funny.

Deleted
    Now open thise bags, you might have something else than gol in them this time.

Are you really saying that you got nothing but the bags?????
    Wow some increase there!

Isnt there a chance to get epics in the bags now though...? In other words - you still got a chance to recieve free epics for no effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Epics, vanity items, flasks.

That is what tripled drop rate looks like yo. Blizzard wants a few monthly payments before letting your alt get reasonable Ilvls. Thank god for 476 honor gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Pretty much what mine looked like as well, minus a couple of items I already had.
    There you go - you got "a couple of items" No one said they'd make it even more retarded and not drop loots just because you allready got them.

Anyone wo suggest such a system should be shot dead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Doesn´t mean your luck changes even though the droprate does
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dw my shammy got fucking nothing like always again. I hit 90 on it months ago and have 2 fucking drops!
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    That is what tripled drop rate looks like yo. Blizzard wants a few monthly payments before letting your alt get reasonable Ilvls. Thank god for 476 honor gear.
    Are you kinda saying that you'd unsub when you get all the gear you want from LFR? Because, wouldnt you be paying those monthly fees anyway, even if you get 10 or 0 epics a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Doesn´t mean your luck changes even though the droprate does
    Hahahahaha, good one.

I did 5 LFR bosses today, first 3 in MSV, Will, Garalon, Empress, and got 4 drops without coining. That's certainly more than I've ever gotten before. RNG is RNG, but that's statistically improbable at the old drop rates.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Are you kinda saying that you'd unsub when you get all the gear you want from LFR? Because, wouldnt you be paying those monthly fees anyway, even if you get 10 or 0 epics a week?
    I would still pay blizzard yes, but I don't pay blizzards bills and neither does anyone in this vocal minority we got going on here.

ITT: People who still don't understand what 'random drop chance' means.

Items could have a 99% chance to drop and you'd still have someone get nothing for 2 months in a row.

10+ Year Old Account
    I ran Throne RF on my newest 90 today, got an epic from every boss except Lei Shi. The lesson here?

Random loot is random.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I ran Throne RF on my newest 90 today, got an epic from every boss except Lei Shi. The lesson here?

Random loot is random.
    That and you're a liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Dw my shammy got fucking nothing like always again. I hit 90 on it months ago and have 2 fucking drops!
    I'm up to 66 boss kills in LFR on 3 chars, with no loot.. beat that!. i got 6-7 drops in the first 3 months on pally, 3 of them were repeats, then quit lfr as i didnt need anymore.. then on shammy, got loot on first kill, then 66 kills with nothing.. monk, shammy, lock.. no loot.. rng sucks some times, just suck it up and stop whinging.