Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    I meant 100k on the add phase, on the end of the fight is much higher cause horridon is taking 200% extra damage
    Oh ok then, it was me failing at multidotting. Damn that fight is chaotic.

What i found that worked and that's with 155k at end of fight.

I would almost say that marked for death is mandatory on this fight. (sure you can do it without but trust me learn this ability for this fight).

Essentially abuse marked (as in get full snd on boss then first adds just do Marked - Env - Mut/Dis - Death. Instantly mark next add env dispatch, then mark the big add that spaws get your rupture up.. normal rotation (use cd's if you are having add issues in general). Always try to have wither MFD or Redirect available for new adds that can benifit from a rupture. If the opportunity presents itself rupture the bos (however never use MFD to do this).

Adds die so fast that i was at times using MFD 5 times in 20 seconds. It's amazing at killing the venom adds, or and small adds at 50% or so... MFD - Env - Dispatch.

Keep dotting like crazy, handle the priority targets and you will sustain 85-100k until the last phase.

I used my CD's on the second spawns of the priority adds (since multi dotters tend to lose focus when 3+ things are up). It would be ideal dps wise to pop cd's after the door dies for maximum damage ensuring you have all your cd's avail for final phase.

I did not find a huge difference from mut / combat swaps. Regardless of which way you go, abusing MFD gets you likely 10-20k more dps from this fight.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    in my gear [ i have the loest ilvl in my guild being 493] our dps sucks on adds but gets better on horridon when your single target at the end of the fight i had 122K gonna uplaod the video sometime tommorow assasination isnt good for that fight i was running around like an idiot we 3 shot it today and i didnt know what i was doing more instinct than anything

Deleted
    I was looking at the best assassination rogues log today on Horridon and found something strange worldoflogs.com/reports/2nygwvu8lm7jna2e/analyze/dd/target/?s=1982&e=2221 (can't post links yet)
    The fight lasted 4m and it seems like they only opened two doors during the fight =O

Quote Originally Posted by Venema View Post
    in my gear [ i have the loest ilvl in my guild being 493] our dps sucks on adds but gets better on horridon when your single target at the end of the fight i had 122K gonna uplaod the video sometime tommorow assasination isnt good for that fight i was running around like an idiot we 3 shot it today and i didnt know what i was doing more instinct than anything
    thats just the fight you have to move alot because of those ground effeckts most horrible fight ever i've never seen a fight as bad as this
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermatron View Post
    I was looking at the best assassination rogues log today on Horridon and found something strange http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/2...?s=1982&e=2221 (can't post links yet)
    The fight lasted 4m and it seems like they only opened two doors during the fight =O
    Logging didn't start until mid-pull for that report for some reason. You can see it in the way damage doesn't ramp from 0 at the beginning, the way debuffs are already active on enemies at 1 second, and that these debuffs are on the Amani, which are the third tribe to enter the fight, and not the first.

WoLogs had some issues with a change blizzard made to make the logs easier to parse (irony!) and a hotfix that went in shortly after servers went up. Supposedly, it should be fixed by today, and I'm not sure that's entriely related to this report, but I dearly miss being able to analyze our logs from this week with ease =(.

Deleted
    I only went for the big adds (10m) because they need to be down asap, but weaved a couple of FoKs in between to get poisons and the 5% debuff rolling.

Deleted
    Thanks Mugajak for clearing that up, I should have looked more carefully =)