need some add-on for arena

what are the recommended add-ons for arena?

Gladius
    Pretty basic. Cleans up the enemy Arena frames and makes them more customisable. You can add mouse clicks to it so pressing right click on an enemies frame will cast a CC on them etc.

GladiuslosSA
    An audio addon, this calls out enemy CDs used. You can set up exactly which spells you want 'said'. It's good for new people or people who struggle to keep up with Arena, as it takes a lot off what you normally have to keep track of. (Don't make any PvP videos with this turned on though!)

SafeQueue
    Removes the "Leave Queue" button from Arena queue pops. Saves you any embarrassing "ah crap, i pressed leave queue by accident" moments.

Juked or InterruptBar
    Not important for melees, very important for casters and invaluable for healers. Tracks interrupts used and lets you fake easier. I'd say Juked is probably better and easier to set up than InterruptBar, but I haven't tried IB since it got updated recently. Juked can also track all enemy CDs, so you can see when their next Deep Freeze is for instance.

PortraitTimers
    Adds icons to portraits so you can see CC more visually. Every little helps.

OmniCC
    Adds a number to the CD of your spells, makes it easier to communicate CDs with partners and know when you've got stuff coming up.

Battleground Targets
    Amazing for RBGs and helpful for Random BGs. Helps with targetting people for swaps and seeing who is in range and what health their team is on.
    Last edited by Snuggli; 2013-03-20 at 09:28 AM.

Sorry for the necro, but, I need PortraitTimers, and from what I can gather it's out of date and doesn't work anymore. Is there something else like that?

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"