New PVP Patterns(?)

I must have missed the update, but weren't new PVP Blacksmithing patterns planned for 5.2? Or I am just crazy and completely misread it...?

If the exist, please let me know where they are!
    If not, I will just sulk away embarrassed.

According to Ackis Recipe List the leatherworking ones are learnt, randomly, from using the new daily craft recipe. In Cata all the recipes were updated automatically this new way is an absolute piss take!

They're randomly learned when crafting 5.2 recipes or making Lightning Steel Ingots, I believe.

Deleted
    I know tailors definate got added, as learnt a priests pvp gloves from doing daily CD so no doubt I tied to daily CD

Leatherworking
    Blacksmithing
    Tailoring

All have new patterns learned randomly from the associated daily cooldown.

Jewelcrafting has a cooldown, but I *think* you only randomly learn the pet recipes.

Well, isn't it a little bit idiotic, to tie blacksmith's crafting progress with discovering Thunder forge, which is at the end of 3rd stage on isle of whatever?
    Just so you know, there is no possible way to obtain recipe for crafting Lightning steel ingot before that.
    And NO patterns are learned while crafting stuff from new 5.2 training BS recipes.

Ye I agree that BSmiths got BShitted this time, tailors and LWrs are getting their updated patterns now, BS have to wait till the forge is enabled.
    on the other side BS will get to make weapons too, so should not be that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by mikoslav View Post
    Ye I agree that BSmiths got BShitted this time, tailors and LWrs are getting their updated patterns now, BS have to wait till the forge is enabled.
    on the other side BS will get to make weapons too, so should not be that bad.
    My main issue is that plate users wanting to start PvP will have to settle for the 450 pieces until the forge area is unlocked, whereas all others can get the new 458 and have an advantage for a while.
    In the darkness all cats are gray...
    www.onyxsoft.se - Amigans never surrender, they know they can do it better =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeagle View Post
    My main issue is that plate users wanting to start PvP will have to settle for the 450 pieces until the forge area is unlocked, whereas all others can get the new 458 and have an advantage for a while.
    Yeah, I think that's a pretty silly mistake for Blizz to make, to hinder Plate users this way by making them wait beyond the start of the season.

That makes no sense...I mean, by the time that thing unlocks, you could faceroll heroics enough and convert the jp to honor and have most (if not all) of the 476 gear already (if you wanted to "gear up" prior to pvping).

Deleted
    I was going to make a thread about the same thing, seems others are concerned too. I got Blacksmithing on my main, and us Blacksmiths have no "daily CD" atm.

Do we really have to wait for days or even weeks until the Lightning Forge opens on our servers?

That is beyond retarded, everyone will be geared in the 476 honor pvp gear and won't give a damn about crappy 458 stuff.
    The time to make the most gold from these items is NOW, during this transition week between arena seasons when people are rerolling, leveling and gearing up alts.

As if Blizzard didn't sh1t on us Blacksmiths in MoP enough already when they made Living Steel to be created by Alchemy, not by Mining/BS, the traditional combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Horymir View Post
    I was going to make a thread about the same thing, seems others are concerned too. I got Blacksmithing on my main, and us Blacksmiths have no "daily CD" atm.

Do we really have to wait for days or even weeks until the Lightning Forge opens on our servers?

That is beyond retarded, everyone will be geared in the 476 honor pvp gear and won't give a damn about crappy 458 stuff.
    The time to make the most gold from these items is NOW, during this transition week between arena seasons when people are rerolling, leveling and gearing up alts.

As if Blizzard didn't sh1t on us Blacksmiths in MoP enough already when they made Living Steel to be created by Alchemy, not by Mining/BS, the traditional combo.
    You have to realize that Blizzard doesn't care if you make gold from the timing of the items release.