Random Enchant Bracers - Stat budget off?

Any one else get beady-eye bracers last night? This is my pair: http://i.imgur.com/YqPn7z8.jpg

Only 1 secondary, and significantly less value than the VP bracers. Curious if the stat budget is random, or if everyone is getting wacky stats like this. May not be able to find something better itemized than Bracers of Mutagenic Fervor in heroic.

Deleted
    well if you still value agi as 4.39 orso and haste/mastery/crit etc as 1.3/1.4/1.6

then socketing it 80agi/160 crit its :

80 agi / 160 crit / 858 haste = 1635

vs

453 mastery / 652 crit. =1673

So depending on your stat weights and preferences , theyre pretty similar.
    Id get the powderburn though , since its easier to reforge with

10+ Year Old Account
    Beady-Eye Bracers
    ------------------
    Agil: 788 + 80 (gem) + 60 (socket bonus) = 928
    Haste: 858 (515 Reforged) = 515
    Crit: 0 + 160 (gem) (343 + 160 Reforged) = 503
    Mastery: 0

Powderburn Bracers
    ------------------
    Agil: 868
    Haste: 0
    Crit: 652
    Mastery: 453

Difference
    ------------------
    dAgil = 60
    dHaste = 515
    dCrit = -149
    dMastery = -453

So you could through in some stat weights here and play around to see which is better. But I can tell you right away that they are going to be very close.

Look at my bracers in my armory in my sig (click the banner). I was lucky enough to get Thunderforged version . Anyways... at first, I thought these bracers were crap, but then realized two things... 1. They have a socket with a decent bonus... 2. The lone secondary stat, luckily crit in my case, is almost double the amount of crit my previous bracers had. I had the 2/2 version of the heroic bracers from Stone Guard.

Difference:

Agility: 776 -> 978
    Crit: 533 -> 1067
    Mastery: 196 -> 0 (If reforged)
    Haste: 296 - > 0 (If reforged)

My guess is, these are pretty much hit or miss depending on what secondary stat you get.

900 crit bracers seem pretty good.

Yeah, we saw some tank bracers with ~900 parry on them. Highly possible then that those random enchant bracers are actually designed that way, to have only 1 secondary stat. Looks like with the slightly extra agility you get on the Beady-eye's, that they should be pretty comparable.

We had 900 crit bracers last night