Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    its seem to be up, i had, on 10 bosses, 5 loot

I ran LFR on my 5 toons yesterday in a Masochistic endevor to get it 100% done so I could play Tomb Raider today. 2 of my Toons only can run MSV and my other 3 can do all 5.

I got 60 bags of gold. I swear I must be the fluke account but thats just....ugh.... I got Really frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by brothernads View Post
    Didn't run LFR yet, but killed Galleon and Sha with bonus rolls and got zero loot.
    pretty much this as well, thx blizz

Sha+Galleon+LFR (All available bosses) with coins = 0 loot
    So far i managed to get only 3 items from lfr, 0 from sha and 0 from Galleon

insignificant data sample is insignificant.....

10+ Year Old Account
    2 items out of all lfr, pvp item from sha and nothing from galleon. Could be worse. Better than nothing at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still unlucky. Finished all wings and got only one 476 weapon - the rest are gold, and each bag contained nothing but gold. Used 3 charms, also all gold.

GOLD! GOLD EVERYWHERE!

Had a lot of luck today. Went 4/4 in Terrace, 1/2 in HoF, and 1/2 on MSV on gear. No extra rolls used. In one bag there were 7 motes of harmony.

See, this is what happens when people try to bring anecdotal evidence into statistics. And some people just won't be happy until they're getting loot off of every other boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MordorFires View Post
    See, this is what happens when people try to bring anecdotal evidence into statistics. And some people just won't be happy until they're getting loot off of every other boss.
    No your wrong. Some people wont be happy until they get loot from every boss.

Deleted
    I did get 3 items from 6 bosses in MV LFR. I would say they have increased it

if you think that blizzard set the loot chance to 50-60% you are a day dreemer, at best they increased the loot chance of a +0.5% compared to patch 5.1, otherwise everyone will just farm 1 solo scenario grab 20 elder coin and dress up a pg in just one run.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    they have definitely increased it. i never was a "lucky bastard" but yesterday i got the two items i wanted for my dk (sha weapon and tsulong tank trinket)

Deleted
    A guy on our guild ran LFR yesterday... he won like 7-8 items after finishing all LFRs so I guess the droprate was upped, by a lot.

Deleted
    We will see if I can get more loot today when I am doing the rest of the raids :b

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like it is still luck based, which is logical. Some people get nothing and some get an item from every boss. Nothing really changed as much. Even before the increase of drop rate my hunter got items for all slots but two in two runs of lfr . No coins used. Other characters got nothing

I did all of heart of fear and that springs place pn lfr and got zero loot. Zero. Yes, I'm sure the loot was increased, but it sure hasn't felt like it so far.

Did LFR ToES
    Got 8 loots (4 normal & 4 coin roll drops)

Hopefully the OP will understand the nature of RNG after this post. And maybe other will finally grasp the concept that "increased chance" does not mean "guarantee more loot for everyone on first day".