Thread: Auctioneer

Deleted

Auctioneer

Why is my auctioneer resale getting profit margins mixed up and greatly over pricing them?

Deleted
    Why is gmail not working on my Ipad all of a sudden?

Are you regularly scanning your AH to develop an accurate database of prices?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    Are you regularly scanning your AH to develop an accurate database of prices?
    Nope just found out i should be doing that everytime I use the AH my prices are well over the average lol

- - - Updated - - -

Also what does seen count mean?

10+ Year Old Account
    How many times the addon has seen the item on auction. Can give you an indication to price inflation (if you've seen an item only once at a huge price, it's not indicative that that is a valid sell price)

Deleted
    So ideally to set it high?

10+ Year Old Account
    If it works the way I think it does (i used to use auctioneer a while back, but not for some time), all it is is a counter for how many times the item has been seen on AH, you can't set the value yourself, everytime you scan and a new one is on, the "seen count" will go up.

So a very rare item will have a low seen count (like a very rare old world blue for example), seen 1 time, value 50k gold, the item might not have been sold for that 50k, but that's the price of the only time the addon saw it. Whereas something more common like Golden Lotus would have a "seen count" of like 12345, and a price of 75g, so you can assume that (given there were on golden lotus on ah), 75g would be a good ballpark figure to list your item. (obviously if there are some on there, you'd either buy to sell, undercut, or hold on to yours to sell later etc)

Deleted
    Thank's

Do you know of any guides to reselling on the AH because im only making pennies atm