Deleted
    im getting the same results as you, liquidsteel with mastery ahead of haste for patchwerk fights and its about 18k dps ahead of afflic which i find very odd and onlike you im using wush normal and tf uvls(cant get any other trinket to drop /cry).

Ok guys I need some advice. I tried to use SimC to help me make a decision, but SimC seems to still not be up to date (still giving me haste over madt/crit, even using the APL Brusalk posted). I have my 4pc T15 normal set. I don't have the 5th piece or this would not be a problem. I have gotten 553 gloves Blight Hurlers. If I upgrade them to 561 would it be worth the extra stats to use them and lose my T15 4 pc bonus? I am concerned that, since the 4 pc bonus gives us a bump in ember regen, by dropping the bonus in favor of the higher ilvl gloves would do more harm than good. Or is the 4 pc bonus, which was meh in 5.3 still meh and I wouldn't be gimping myself by using the better gloves?

Thanks

Deleted
    I'm out of the house now until tomorrow morning, but was wondering which meta gem you are using Almara, and does the value of haste increase or decrease when you swap to the other.

I'm using the normal burning diamond, and I presume that as we are getting the same results, you are too?

Deleted
    im actually using the LMG(doesnt swap it out with burning primal diamond, so i cant really say if the results will be different) since im speccing back and forth between afflic and destro, getting int: 7.41, crit: 3.95, haste: 3.65, mastery: 4.39 in ilvl 551 gear with 7,5k haste, 14,1k mastery and 37,2k sp(unbuffed) and around 23% crit(unbuffed), ok maybe not the same results but very similar atleast.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2013-09-29 at 01:33 AM.

LMG is simming about 1k higher for me. However haste is also simming ahead of mastery and crit for me in Simcraft 540-3 so I'm not sure what to believe

Quote Originally Posted by Delequoi View Post
    LMG is simming about 1k higher for me. However haste is also simming ahead of mastery and crit for me in Simcraft 540-3 so I'm not sure what to believe
    1k is a very small number relative to 237k which is destruction dps in normal bis. The difference between burning/legendary is within the noise range, meaning negligible.

People really don't seem to understand how scale factors work so here is the site because I'm tired of explaining it over and over:
    https://code.google.com/p/simulation...g#Introduction

Deleted
    After following sims in which mastery and crit were higher than haste I re simmed and gained around 6k dps but the same sim then gave haste a greater value than mastery and crit. I'm really confused whether I'm being a nab or I'm missing something :/ Using the LMG 555 ilvl

Deleted
    @gahddo 237k in normal bis? I picked up a few items from Siege and I already sim at like 260k or something, but find it hard to believe normal ToT would sim 237k. What kind of gear we're talking about here?

Quote Originally Posted by Ariol View Post
    @gahddo 237k in normal bis? I picked up a few items from Siege and I already sim at like 260k or something, but find it hard to believe normal ToT would sim 237k. What kind of gear we're talking about here?
    Carry a 1 somewhere in there <_<. T16N non-warforged 2/2 upgraded is at 237k or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ItcheeBeard View Post
    After following sims in which mastery and crit were higher than haste I re simmed and gained around 6k dps but the same sim then gave haste a greater value than mastery and crit. I'm really confused whether I'm being a nab or I'm missing something :/ Using the LMG 555 ilvl
    Scale factors take your current gear in consideration. If you have 9k of all 3 statistics, and you run a scale factor sim, it will add 1000 rating to each other those, making them all 10k, and see which of those gave the largest dps increase. This dps increase is then measured on a scale of dps divided by rating required. That is what a scale factor is.

How valuable the next 1000 rating is in each of your statistics.

So, if you reforge into 15k mastery/9k haste/3k crit, it will add 1000 to each, 16k mastery/10k haste/4k crit, and see which statistic gave the largest increase for THAT RATING.

In short, changing your gears statistic distribution changes scale factors because they are only the next X amount of additive rating.

Question regarding Immerseus HC, when its time to AOE adds down does targeting the boss while spamming FnB incinerates works for hitting all the adds with FnB incincerates or do I have to target the small mobs themselves ?

Quote Originally Posted by Devious009 View Post
    Question regarding Immerseus HC, when its time to AOE adds down does targeting the boss while spamming FnB incinerates works for hitting all the adds with FnB incincerates or do I have to target the small mobs themselves ?
    That would depend how far away they're tanked from the boss, if its within 10 yards then it'll hit all the adds. I'm not sure if FnB would trigger the sha corruption and give you more stacks tho. I would just target the little adds just to be on the safe side.

Deleted
    hey guys!

i have some questions...

1)i am currently on 540gs without cloak but with meta.. , reforged to mastery, gemming int+mastery into a red socket.. but is this right? some people say they take pure int stones in there....
    2) some people say after 525 i should use grimofSacrifice.. but i think its just nice in very aoe heavy fights isnt it?
    3) after the immolate hotfix, shall i go to the 10k/13k haste breakpoint if i am able to ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bossmodus View Post
    hey guys!

i have some questions...

1)i am currently on 540gs without cloak but with meta.. , reforged to mastery, gemming int+mastery into a red socket.. but is this right? some people say they take pure int stones in there....
    2) some people say after 525 i should use grimofSacrifice.. but i think its just nice in very aoe heavy fights isnt it?
    3) after the immolate hotfix, shall i go to the 10k/13k haste breakpoint if i am able to ?
    1: Int/mastery is correct for red sockets.
    2: GoSup/Serv/Sac are all roughly even if im not mistaken. Gosac dosnt affect AOE (Fnb).
    3. haste is no good. Stick with Mastery and critical, as those 2 are the best secondary stats. (with mastery beeing the best secondery stat)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hylleblomst View Post
    2: GoSup/Serv/Sac are all roughly even if im not mistaken. Gosac dosnt affect AOE (Fnb).
    3. haste is no good. Stick with Mastery and critical, as those 2 are the best secondary stats. (with mastery beeing the best secondery stat)
    big thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Hylleblomst View Post
    I'm not entirely sure using Int/Mastery is the most viable option. Up until people had tier 15 gear, this was generally good advice. In short: items have larger chunks of secondary stats now, compared to what you can get on a gem. The assumption here is that you have the flexibility on your gear to reforge into those valuable secondary stats. This is often the case now with huge chunks of stats on single items – you can make up for 2 or even 3 expertise/mastery with one reforge. Correct me if I am wrong though please!
    As far as haste goes, and don't quote me on this. I've been getting great Simc numbers using 9778 haste break point without sacrificing too much mastery and it has been working out. I am not sure though if it's just my gear level and if it works better with higher gear levels or even increasing your haste break point.

Edit: it might be because I have Purified Bindings of Immerseus.
    Last edited by Randomunknown; 2013-09-29 at 04:38 PM.

Deleted
    I found out that for some weird reason although GoSaC shouldn't affect F&B, F&B incinerate is hitting less than without GoSaC. Anyone care to test it also to confirm if it's actually a bug atm. I removed my weapon,legendary cloak+both trinkets to prevent procs, spammed some F&B incinerates first without GoSaC and got constant 36.1k dmg to 3 dummies, but when i activated GoSaC and did the same it was hitting for 34.6k only constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardi View Post
    I found out that for some weird reason although GoSaC shouldn't affect F&B, F&B incinerate is hitting less than without GoSaC. Anyone care to test it also to confirm if it's actually a bug atm. I removed my weapon,legendary cloak+both trinkets to prevent procs, spammed some F&B incinerates first without GoSaC and got constant 36.1k dmg to 3 dummies, but when i activated GoSaC and did the same it was hitting for 34.6k only constantly.
    Just tested it myself. FnB incinerates does indeed hit lower with GoSac on than without.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardi View Post

I can confirm this. Just tested on a dummy Incinerate, Conflagrate and Immolate F&B with and withouth GoSac, and i found that both Incinerate and Conflagrate F&B with GoSac hits for around 2k less than without it. Immolate remains unaffected though.

Am i missing something or is it really a bug?

" So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

Deleted
    Whaaat
    Maybe FnB throws real Incinerates affected by GoSac, so they put an additional modifier on FnB to offset the bonus from GoSac when you have it, and they made a mistake or forgot to modify it after GoSac was nerfed.
    I don't think that's intended anyway.

I thought that FnB used modified versions of your original spells, not their own brand new versions ... ?

Tooltip for FnB does say it makes them do a certain % of normal damage ... if Sac increases the base damage, then, hrm ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.