Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Single Target/100% uptime on 2 targets: Haste == Crit > Mastery w/ Sup/Serv

Single Target w/ AoE: Mastery > Haste == Crit w/ Sup/Serv

Extra ember generation to where you have >50% damage done from SBurn/CBolt (excluding Sac damage): Mastery >> Haste > Crit w/ Sac.
    I've read this priority about a dozen times in this thread now. I've a few questions, though.

My guild is on Lei Shen at the moment, 25 man normal. I'm trying to figure out what is the best average way to reforge for ToT in general? I'm thinking of;

Most fights have atleast 2 targets or more, very few have just one. Ofcourse fights like Horridon has loads of adds, which brings me to the next question;
    Do you guys reforge before each boss? You for example go single target stat prio on Jin'Rokh, then go to single target w/ AoE ?

Obviously once we get stuck in heroic on any bosses, I will reforge to anything that's best for the fight. But right now I'd like an optimal stat prio for ToT, which would you suggest?

This is my armory:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vious/advanced

Another small question, I use ReforgeLite since a few days now..

Haste == Crit > mastery

I put the stat weighs in the addon as 160 haste 160 crit 120 mastery? These are just random numbers I pulled out of my pocket and reforged to, wasn't sure where else I could get them.
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by aevitas View Post
    I've read this priority about a dozen times in this thread now. I've a few questions, though.

My guild is on Lei Shen at the moment, 25 man normal. I'm trying to figure out what is the best average way to reforge for ToT in general? I'm thinking of;

Most fights have atleast 2 targets or more, very few have just one. Ofcourse fights like Horridon has loads of adds, which brings me to the next question;
    Do you guys reforge before each boss? You for example go single target stat prio on Jin'Rokh, then go to single target w/ AoE ?

Obviously once we get stuck in heroic on any bosses, I will reforge to anything that's best for the fight. But right now I'd like an optimal stat prio for ToT, which would you suggest?
    Another small question, I use ReforgeLite since a few days now..

Haste == Crit > mastery

I put the stat weighs in the addon as 160 haste 160 crit 120 mastery? These are just random numbers I pulled out of my pocket and reforged to, wasn't sure where else I could get them.
    On average for ToT, if you're going to stay destro for a while, I think you cannot go wrong with the following:

Mastery > Haste = Crit

It's been said alot on these boards, there are very few fights where you're gimped significantly by going mastery/haste. For Lei Shen, there's nothing wrong with Mastery as there are adds in P2/P3 that you can load up on shards with and then pump CB and SB into Lei Shen.

Mastery is king for shard consuming effects, and most fights you're swimming in shards.

That said, I would suggest that Demo and Affliction are still better for some fights (H JinRokh, and Twins/Iron Qon notably). However, I don't think you'll lose much as Mastery/Haste build. It also depends on the strat. My guild stacks (out of range on boss) on H Jin'Rokh so I don't actually get to do anything for much of the fight, whereas Demo can maintain Doom/Corruption out of range.

Once you get the Lei Shen trinket and the Legendary Meta, then I think you should go Demo/Aff again (I know I will be).

Deleted
    So I've just come off the back of 30+ wipes on hc Jin'Rokh. Raid dps isn't so much of an issue, but looking to improve my own performance regardless.
    I went with a mastery heavy build using sacrifice, and whilst damage in the pools was great, I quickly dropped during lightning storm (we stack on the grates).
    Had some mana regen problems with only running around 8% haste unbuffed also, so for next time I'm going to bump that up to 10% unbuffed and switch to supremacy.

What have other people found to work the best for this fight in particular? Has anyone run a crit = haste > mastery build and done competitively with it also?

Deleted
    I have a question regarding Iron Qon heroic and well, single target fights in general. Especially once the stat values are as follows:

Int 5.16
    Haste 2.67
    Crit 2.72
    Mastery 2.62

As I understand, from here on out it is beneficial to gem 320 of either for strictly single target fights?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twothousandgt View Post
    What happened to this guide? Last time I checked it was in 5.1 and I haven't been back for 5.2 updates until today.

The just-dang-90 gear list is gone.

Absolutely no mention of talents/glyphs.

The slimmed down version for 5.2 is missing the only information I actually wanted from it...
    Brusalk allready answered you, but if you'd read to the very end of his guide you would have found this link to the old Guide: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Week-Gear-List

So if you needed anything from it you can check it out. Be aware though that there have been balance changes that completely changed most of what was usful in that guide. It's very outdated by now.

Deleted
    Yes because you're getting twice the amount of secondary stats than the primary one in your gems.

Int 5.16 * 160 = 825.6
    Haste 2.67 * 320 = 854.4
    Crit 2.72 * 320 = 870.4
    Mastery 2.62 * 320 = 838.4

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Does anyone have a definitive BiS trinket list for all 3 specs? I really am struggling to find one apart from "suggestions" which I could kinda work out for myself .
    Mainly Im wondering how some of the mid-range trinkets compare to each other.
    For instance, LFR trinkets vs valor trinket (for each 3 specs), Lei Shen Trinket v LFr trinkets ( for destro).
    Nope. Really up in the air for all specs. Only one that is pretty much solidly it stone, more or less, is UVLS for Demo/Aff.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    You didn't look very hard if you didn't find any mention of talents/glyphs at all.

This is a different guide from the 5.1, and is made by a different person (me). Since it's now 5.2 and 2 patch cycles have gone by, I've excluded some things that make sense in a .0 guide, but not in a mid-expansion guide.

Like maybe in the table of contents as expected? Irrelevant since I got the info I needed elsewhere anyway, my point was it was value lost for me compared to the previous versions. Your points are taken and I appreciate the effort to get it updated for 5.3 none the less.
    Last edited by twothousandgt; 2013-04-12 at 05:17 AM. Reason: Too tired to proofread

Quote Originally Posted by twothousandgt View Post
    Like maybe in the table of contents as expected? Irrelevant since I got the info I needed elsewhere anyway, my point was it was value lost for me compared to the previous versions. Your points are taken and I appreciate the effort to get it updated for 5.3 none the less.
    Although I agree with your statement in regards to it being in the table of contents, he was kind enough to make the guide for us, therefore the least you could do is take the time to scan over it for your sought out subject, hell even CTRL F and find a keyword. You have to remember this is a free guide he's created to help out the rest of us play at a higher level, not something you're self entitled to and as such you should show basic decency's. Apology's if that came across rude at all, I'm glad you found the information you required.
    Last edited by Darktheist; 2013-04-12 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Incorrect terminology.

Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    Its only worth it on H Durumu because of the strange insanely high procc rate while damaging the eyes with rain of fire. Usually the procc rate wont increase when fighting many targets.

The Demo lock in our guild said he had a ridicioulus uptime in the 4. trys we took to kill primordius heroic. I as destro had the regular 5%. Wondering if there is some buggy behavior on primordius too, but this time favoring demo instead of destro. (but i will never be demo on primordius anyway )
    It does seem to have some crazy uptime on Durumu hc. Can anyone shed light if it makes destro the absolute best on this fight? even if u only have 1 rppm trinket (lei shen)? Or is it worth staying demo with only 1 rppm trink? Also did u guys use Manaroths fury or KJC on durumu hc?
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    Hey guys, i have a short question: Do you use KJC or MF on Ji-Kun HC, when you are assigned to do the nests?

Quote Originally Posted by speedy69 View Post
    Hey guys, i have a short question: Do you use KJC or MF on Ji-Kun HC, when you are assigned to do the nests?
    I don't really see any point to using MF on Ji-kun, normal size RoF covers nests and FnB casts hit everything there, it might make keeping RoF on Ji-kun himself a bit easier but you shouldn't have difficulty with this anyway and will get more dps out of KJC.

Deleted
    It does seem to have some crazy uptime on Durumu hc. Can anyone shed light if it makes destro the absolute best on this fight? even if u only have 1 rppm trinket (lei shen)? Or is it worth staying demo with only 1 rppm trink? Also did u guys use Manaroths fury or KJC on durumu hc?
    Looking at the WoL I think it is safe to assume Destro is the best spec for this fight. Even before having the trinket I could do 270k, it only improves an already dominating spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Looking at the WoL I think it is safe to assume Destro is the best spec for this fight. Even before having the trinket I could do 270k, it only improves an already dominating spec.
    I'm really upset. This week I was doing 260k on 10H on Durumu for every pull. And then we kill it when I'm playing like crap.

Blarghghgh. I really wanted 4 #1 spots on WoL at least once in my life :P

Deleted
    Hey don't try to make me feel sorry for you, your logs are public

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Hey don't try to make me feel sorry for you, your logs are public
    :P

My guild lets me make logs public that've been killed by like 2-3 other guilds on 10H.

Deleted
    Quick question regarding reforging. In the guide on first page it says that Observer with Mastery=Haste>Crit reforge is currently the best.
    As i just started gearing my warlock (currently 460) i'm a little confused on how to reforge right now. I always thought destruction warlocks were all about crit but is says i have to balance out mastery and haste. How do i tell ReforgeLite to do it like that? Or can i go full crit anyways and still do good?

Deleted
    In order to balance out two stats, you can tell ReforgeLite to reach a certain minimum of one stat and then tell it, that beyond the cap it is pretty much worthless. All you have to do then is figure out, where to put that artificial cap, so that in the end you get roughly the same amount of both stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxx0rcist View Post
    Quick question regarding reforging. In the guide on first page it says that Observer with Mastery=Haste>Crit reforge is currently the best.
    As i just started gearing my warlock (currently 460) i'm a little confused on how to reforge right now. I always thought destruction warlocks were all about crit but is says i have to balance out mastery and haste. How do i tell ReforgeLite to do it like that? Or can i go full crit anyways and still do good?
    If you're ilvl 460 ish then your secondary stats are going to be quite different than someone at ilvl 520. I'd use SimC on your toon and choose a setting that reflects whatever encounter you're on. (Light movement or Helter Skelter add fights).

If you're primarily single target, then Crit/Haste > Mastery (probably) for lower ilvls. If you're on multiple add fights then mastery is going to pull ahead.

you'd have to sim your toon though. I'd check the 5.1 guide, probably more relevant.

As was pointed out to me on another thread, my macro I posted as a workaround to the mouse-over shadowburn bug right now had havoc instead of shadowburn. I updated the original post, but just for good measure here's the correct version:

Code:
    #showtooltip Havoc
    /cleartarget [@mouseover,harm,nodead]
    /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead][]Shadowburn
    /targetlasttarget [@mouseover,harm,nodead]