Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by David Cavalheiro View Post
    Im doing nice with Cha and Hydra, most of fights top 3 and rank around 40-70 on WOL. Yesterday i got 4 new pieces sims tell me will increase my dps by 8k , sorry for offtopic i was just excited.

Well I would like to know what you guys think, if I should equip Lei Shen trinket for destruction, when i got it. Or this trinket it's only BIS for Affliction and Demo. Atm my offspec it's Affliction. I heard burst it's insane when proc's.
    I don't think Lei Shen is top2 trinket for destruction and i don't even think its that good for single target affliction+adds that die quickly. Obviously bis for demo.
    Just my personal opinion.

Haste cap for Destruction/Supremacy?

Is there any cap to how much Haste a Destruction Warlock should have?

If you check here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-100-more-pets it shows you how haste with destro works, if it still doesn't answer your question after reading it, its best to post in that thread to get answers to destro things.
    Cyner#1996

10+ Year Old Account
    I asked this on the destruction thread and was told they weren't worth getting too. I found that odd, so if anyone has any insight, that would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Is there any cap to how much Haste a Destruction Warlock should have?
    As always, if it's a spec specific question I'd really appreciate if you put your question in the spec specific sticky guide. Answers given might help others that have the same question, so it's best to keep all the information in 1 place.

Quote Originally Posted by pvw1075 View Post
    I asked this on the destruction thread and was told they weren't worth getting too. I found that odd, so if anyone has any insight, that would be great.
    I didn't mean haste thresholds, I meant an actual cap where the value of haste becomes less.

As always, if it's a spec specific question I'd really appreciate if you put your question in the spec specific sticky guide. Answers given might help others that have the same question, so it's best to keep all the information in 1 place.
    I understand that, but people can't answer a question they dont see. Couldn't you have waited until there were some informative repsonses before merging the threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand that, but people can't answer a question they dont see. Couldn't you have waited until there were some informative repsonses before merging the threads?
    All the Destro experts hang out and follow this thread, so this is the most likely place they'll see your question and be able to answer it. Add to this that the thread becomes difficult to merge when there's a lot of answers in it, and the thread I'm merging to has discussion going on on a different subject. Things get confused that way

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    wtf
    Hmmm now I'm unsure if I should go for Megaera or Lei'Shen for my second trinket :P
    What makes Woosholay so good for destro? Just it's high uptime?

ps I dont like Blow's logs being made public and taking away my rank 1 parses on WoL

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't mean haste thresholds, I meant an actual cap where the value of haste becomes less.
    On the topic though, my guess is there might be a cap related to when your Incinerate dips below the GCD. There was some discussion about that in relation to Bloodlust+ Backdraft, but the discussion kind of stopped without a conclusive answer.

Deleted
    What makes Woosholay so good for destro? Just it's high uptime?

ps I dont like Blow's logs being made public and taking away my rank 1 parses on WoL
    Don't worry I've been asked to hide it back because of the chinese spies of the FBI :P

I like this trinket a lot because it lets you build embers during the weaker part of the proc and unleash them with full power at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    On the topic though, my guess is there might be a cap related to when your Incinerate dips below the GCD. There was some discussion about that in relation to Bloodlust+ Backdraft, but the discussion kind of stopped without a conclusive answer.
    Searched through the thread with "bloodlust" and found the start of that discussion. It's from this post forward: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post20528437

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    *DISCLAIMER! - WORKING THEORY, NOT FULLY TESTED YET*

I've gotten at 12,331 haste, where you push past a 1 sec incin fairly regularly, haste drops off quite a bit. Incin's don't benefit (GCD locked at that point), and gains in CB are offset by an artificial "wait" period introduced into the rotation. I haven't had the time to get everything sorted out and posted (school is absolutely crushing me with work right now, and I barely have time to check the forums more than a couple times a week now), but that's my general theory. If anyone has the time to really get into it, I'm more than happy to be told yay, or I'm an asshole and to shut up . It looks good on paper, at least.
    After being Medieve the Uberpally for many years, finally shelved in favor of Belledanna, the Uberlock!!! (patent pending)

-Unretired as of the launch of 6.0! Currently guild shopping. Need a good Warlock? I need a good home!

Deleted
    Wondering if I should go Sup or Sac as Destro on Primordius normal. Seeing as I would be RoFfing and spamming CBs all day, I can see Sac being really good. However, going GoSup imp, I would only have to get 1 stack once in a while and I would avoid losing my form at all (as detailed earlier in this thread).

Deleted
    Wondering if I should go Sup or Sac as Destro on Primordius normal. Seeing as I would be RoFfing and spamming CBs all day, I can see Sac being really good. However, going GoSup imp, I would only have to get 1 stack once in a while and I would avoid losing my form at all (as detailed earlier in this thread).
    Sac your Imp then

Deleted
    Sac your Imp then
    Does that work? Thought it was only the GoSup mass dispel that only dispelled one.

Deleted
    Yup it definitely works I've been using it.

Deleted
    Just did the fight, did a measly 214k DPS. Looking through top logs, a very high portion of their damage seemingly comes from RoF. How does that work? I couldn't get mine above 5-6% of total damage done, and I was swimming in embers. Almost all my damage was from CBs.

How do they get so much damage from Rain of Fire?

Zumzum I see your going GoSac and stacking as much mastery as humanly possible. Question - how is your single target damage with that set-up? I can see it being amazing on a bunch of the fights that have constant adds (your Horridon log shows it obviously works very well there) but just wondering how it performs on the other fights.

Deleted
    Zumzum I see your going GoSac and stacking as much mastery as humanly possible. Question - how is your single target damage with that set-up? I can see it being amazing on a bunch of the fights that have constant adds (your Horridon log shows it obviously works very well there) but just wondering how it performs on the other fights.
    Thing is, I'm spamming CBs, SBs and FnBs on almost all the fights of this Tier except :
    Jin'rokh (but Mast can still be very good with pools)
    Durumu N (and still did 187k yesterday with GoSup Mast so...)
    Iron Qon (probably will reforge for this one on HM)
    Twins (but you can still Havoc CB/SB during all of P1 and execute)

So in the end Mastery is a huge stat overall on this Tier.
    Last edited by mmoc8b57eca00f; 2013-04-01 at 06:59 PM.

So in the end Mastery is a huge stat overall on this Tier.
    Unless your gosupp which blizzard just won't allow our pets to benefit from for some reason (minus demonology). I hate having to balance haste, crit, mastery for a good all around build but I have tried GoSac and am just too disappointed in my single target dps.