Deleted
    Hey, i have a question for Tortos hc, do you prefer KFC or MF?
    Definitely KFC, I love the chicken wings

And it really bugged me to be bumped every 2 sec with MF, but if you can avoid being bumped too often MF will be really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Definitely KFC, I love the chicken wings

And it really bugged me to be bumped every 2 sec with MF, but if you can avoid being bumped too often MF will be really good.
    Yeah, we switched to a kiting strat because or normal tank can no longer play so we're using an under-geared one. I went MF and had a field day sub-20%. Above 20% it kinda sucks being knocked around, but once you hit 20% every GCD is a shadowburn or a RoF, so you can move however you want. :P

In my journey to recruit a 3rd warlock for my guild, I've come across COUNTLESS warlocks gemming pure haste. What? Is this even logical in ANY way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    In my journey to recruit a 3rd warlock for my guild, I've come across COUNTLESS warlocks gemming pure haste. What? Is this even logical in ANY way?
    Absolutely. Affliction specifically gains a very large benefit from haste, especially with the new RPPM trinkets. Destro not as much based on the fights in t15, but it certainly is a valid strategy, mostly at higher gear levels though.

Quote Originally Posted by pixul View Post
    Absolutely. Affliction specifically gains a very large benefit from haste, especially with the new RPPM trinkets. Destro not as much based on the fights in t15, but it certainly is a valid strategy, mostly at higher gear levels though.
    Yeah I'm talking demo/destro locks. I don't see how it's reasonable... I'm wasting embers without procs far too often at low haste as it is.

Deleted
    Lei'Shen's trinket is definitely fixed on Durumu

Damn... it appears they fixed the havoc immo felflame thing.

brus do you have any pov vids out there? trying to understand the eb and flow of the destro side of things after being aff for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    Lei'Shen's trinket is definitely fixed on Durumu
    Figured as much. Noticed the hotfix for Immolate during Durumu last night and figured they shoved the UVLS fix in as well. Oh well - was fun while it lasted. Back to hardly touching Destro again .

So whats the opinions on the legendary meta gem for destro? Just got it tonight and havn't really gotten to test it yet. But from what i did test, it felt quite underwhelming.

Sims put it at 14% uptime and barely a dps increase over sims with the old meta (bit hard to tell the real difference as i also gained some gear).

Have to say I was hoping for a bit more. Atleast it should be great for the fights i play affliction for.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinedoom View Post
    So whats the opinions on the legendary meta gem for destro? Just got it tonight and havn't really gotten to test it yet. But from what i did test, it felt quite underwhelming.

Sims put it at 14% uptime and barely a dps increase over sims with the old meta (bit hard to tell the real difference as i also gained some gear).

Have to say I was hoping for a bit more. Atleast it should be great for the fights i play affliction for.
    I had 33% uptime as destro on Megaera last night as destro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    depends on your gear really...i find gemming full haste before ilvl 523/525 was the way to go once u hit around 525 mastery is what you should gem for while trying to maintain 15-16% haste

Anyone have any tips for H-Horridon? Im doing fine on all the doors but it feels like my damage slowly drops once war god dies. If anyone has time to look at logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-s9gr2pe2073tjt3m/

Deleted
    Seems like they nerfed Chaos Bolt? Front page.
    (And possibly FnB? Seems to be a bug though).

Thank you for the guide. I have been playing destro this xpac and it is nice to finally see Destro getting some love.

For some reason, my simcraft results seem very off. The stat values are :

1.44 Mastery -1.20 Haste 1.42 Crit.

This is not a typo there is a "-" in front of Haste.

Haste is not even depicted on the scale factors graph. I find it incredibly hard to believe that my build (which is essentially Haste > Crit > Mastery/GoSup) would have a negative value on haste. I don't even know what a negative value means.

Anyone have any ideas on what might be causing this? I am a complete novice with simcraft but know how to import my character and press "simulate" - only changing iterations and player skill to "good."

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by Multiabuse; 2013-04-17 at 11:40 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    Seems like they nerfed Chaos Bolt? Front page.
    (And possibly FnB? Seems to be a bug though).
    Just a tooltip update. I think the only one that may be an actual change is the Chaos Bolt one.

Deleted
    It's a retarded change though. Destruction damage is lacking behind severely at near-BiS gear levels on single-target, and this is a pure single-target damage nerf. The only place where we might be too strong is on fights like Horridon, but a Chaos Bolt nerf doesn't change that. It only gimps us more on single-target.
    Last edited by mmocec95b0aeea; 2013-04-17 at 11:48 PM.

Deleted
    This is a tooltip update for Chaos bolt too, it already had these values in Simcraft.

Deleted
    im more inclined to believe that its a datamining error until i see blizz actual patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by t3kneek View Post
    brus do you have any pov vids out there? trying to understand the eb and flow of the destro side of things after being aff for so long.
    Yep. Search youtube for brusalk, or just youtube.com/user/brusalk or whatever.