Quote Originally Posted by InsertStrangeNameHere View Post
    depends on your gear really...i find gemming full haste before ilvl 523/525 was the way to go once u hit around 525 mastery is what you should gem for while trying to maintain 15-16% haste
    so i should gem and reforge full haste until i get 523ilvl?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Tietoso/simple

and what trinket combo better suits destro? i don't like affliction since wrath and demo is fun but i don't know how to play it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tietoso View Post

and what trinket combo better suits destro? i don't like affliction since wrath and demo is fun but i don't know how to play it.
    If i'm not mistaken, Wushoolay + Breath is the way to go. altough you could replace breath with cha ye's. (anyhow wushoolay is da shizzle!). Lei shen isn't that great, ofc it's still better than the valor one :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tietoso View Post

yeah full haste seems the way to go(atleast after many many sims/re gemming and reforging thats what always came out on top) as far as trinkets BIS IIRC are wushlays and breath of the hydra..but i guess results may vary ::shrug::
    Last edited by HeaddsDead; 2013-04-18 at 06:49 AM.

Destro trinket help!

Hey all you destro fanatics and green fire doombringers, i have come in a cross roads on my trinkets. I just don't know which to use.

I have Wushlays (522) Cha-ye's (522) and Unerring visions (528 thunderforged)

I know wushlays is BiS atleast thats what everyone says and id agree its uber strong.

So what should i use Cha-ye's or Unerring. Unerring seems to not proc as often but can be insane dmg if you lined up with ds/chaosbolting. Simcraft wasnt working when i tried simming both (Kept coming up with an error when using the unerring)

So anyone know which is the go to? Or is cha-ye's and unerring paired together stronger then having wushlays.

Let me know what you think, thanks a bunch
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Quote Originally Posted by InsertStrangeNameHere View Post
    yeah full haste seems the way to go(atleast after many many sims/re gemming and reforging thats what always came out on top) as far as trinkets BIS IIRC are wushlays and breath of the hydra..but i guess results may vary ::shrug::
    You can go full haste, or full crit depending on preference with little loss.

Keep in mind that that's purely single target though.

Deleted
    If you are hitting the GCD cap with the metagem wouldn't haste lose a lot of value ?

Deleted
    Wushlays (522) Cha-ye's (522) - go with those
    With vision you can get insane crits if you like cds like you said
    but the proc is so random, and ideally you want to be using your cds and cooldown,
    the only time you should not be using them on cooldown if you know they wont be up for the execute phase.
    *** cha ye is awsome as destro; not a big fan of wush as destro though, i would say go for hydras instead)

Deleted
    Seems i might have missed something during my sleep as there is nothing on the front page about Chaos Bolt. So most likely a tooltip fix.

Question about destro stats.

I'm trying out destro, and while simcraft says that my stat weights are crit > haste > mastery, this VERY good destro lock in my guild says crit is garbage for destro and it's all about haste and mastery. He's 518 ilvl and reforges out of crit mostly to mastery and some to haste. Explain?

Deleted
    If you keep track of your Wushoolay's stacks it's amazing for destro. Having 50k intellect when you cast chaos bolt is crazy.

As destruction you won't get much from the Lei Shen trinket, but if you were to respec Cha-ye's + Lei Shen is supposedly a really really good combination (for Demo and Affliction).
    So for destruction you'd probably want to be using Wushoolay's + Cha-ye's.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    You can go full haste, or full crit depending on preference with little loss.

Keep in mind that that's purely single target though.
    So, at my ilvl (actually 495 but going on 515 max id say), the way to go is Haste >= crit > mastery and GoSup ? With hydra ans wushoo's trinket ?
    Im a bit lost since people said that going full mastery was the way to go on all T15 bosses... :x

Alrighty thanks for the input i will try out wushlays and chaye's next week and see how it does. (we cleared alrdy this week)
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

As soon as you aren't single-targeting, mastery becomes much better as I understand it. AoE = lots of embers from RoF = lots of Chaos Bolts = Mastery good & Haste good to spend all those embers before you cap out. There just aren't that many single-target fights in ToT, which is why Mastery and Haste end up better, I believe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Link3r View Post
    So, at my ilvl (actually 495 but going on 515 max id say), the way to go is Haste >= crit > mastery and GoSup ? With hydra ans wushoo's trinket ?
    Im a bit lost since people said that going full mastery was the way to go on all T15 bosses... :x
    unless you want to reforge for magaera (even there im not sure), durumu, iron qon, twin consorts (again not sure) then go with crit=haste>build.
    for other bosses mastery is more or less a pure winner. even with grimoire of supremacy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yalin View Post
    unless you want to reforge for magaera (even there im not sure), durumu, iron qon, twin consorts (again not sure) then go with crit=haste>build.
    for other bosses mastery is more or less a pure winner. even with grimoire of supremacy.
    This is true, i think you could even cleave a bit on consorts at the end. Anyways what i do is go with mastery>haste> crit and then use my demo offspec for the single target ones (except megeara since you can do the immolate /rof cleave for more chaos bolts!)

Deleted
    tbh am I the only one who thinks it's sad the thunderforged UVOLS is just gonna rot in his bags now? should have passed to a diff class/spec

Deleted
    I am wondering how all the top Destruction locks on WoL in 10 heroic are all going for Mastery -> Haste -> Crit with GoSac. They are doing this on pretty much every fight, go look for yourself. However if you read here, that pretty much seems the wrong way to go. It kind of contradicts.

You should really go affliction with a gem like TF vision. It's prrrreeetty good! And you can still switch to Destro on some fights (like hc-Primordius).

Quote Originally Posted by Morgase View Post
    tbh am I the only one who thinks it's sad the thunderforged UVOLS is just gonna rot in his bags now? should have passed to a diff class/spec
    You are certainly not the only one, but then thats none of our business. Op at least try a demo sac spec with that trink on council

Going for Mastery/Haste also makes it easier to switch specs without re-enchanting/re-gemming all the time.