Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    haha, that brings a lot of micromanagement though. I feel it's already rather hectic during periods when there's a lot of add cleaving with FnB. especially utilizing havoc/SB to its fullest. if you don't just put the shivarra on assist, but I highly doubt that is worth it.

also, have you compared that to sac whiplash?
    Sac whiplash is on the GCD. I can pretty much assure you that it's not worth it to sac succ unless you either:
    A) Need the knockback portion
    B) Knockback doesn't matter and you aren't able to always use FnB. (Not enough adds to generate enough embers to sustain the AoE rotation)

ahh yeah it is. haven't used it since I tested it in some arena on ptr back in january. if people do start using the shivarra for the aoe someone should push the devs for a glyph to remove the knockback, just like there's already one for carrion swarm (maybe combine the two).

I am relatively new to Warlock and having a devil of a time trying to increase my DPS. I run Destro mainly but with an Affliction offspec, so I'm not quite sure how I should be gemming/reforging to be able to utilize the same gear for both (I've been following Ask Mr. Robot for Destruction so far). Also, should I only ever Chaos Bolt if I have a Crit/Intellect proc (i.e. not a haste or mastery proc) or if I'm at 3.5 embers and will cap if I don't? I have for trinkets right now the LFR Essence of Terror and LFR Light of the Cosmos, and I run into issues sometimes where I don't have any procs, DS is on cooldown and I'm about to cap embers so I'll toss out a Chaos Bolt. As a general rule of thumb, I should blast out a Chaos Bolt when I get a proc (at least 1, and pooling for DS?) or if I'm at > 3.5 embers, or is there some trick to it? Try as I might I tend to not be able to break 60k outside of AOE fights.

Pretty sure your CB issue has been covered in the OP in quite some detail. Please don't ask redundant questions, and do read the excellent and very well structured OP.

As for Aff/Destro reforges, you can probably go for an Aff haste breakpoint, and mastery from there. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out the numbers, I'm sure Aff has a similar post to this one.

thanks for the read it was very informative =D

10+ Year Old Account
    for heroic durumu we gonna wanna go with stacking mastery? since there is quite alot of aoe?

Quote Originally Posted by InsertStrangeNameHere View Post
    for heroic durumu we gonna wanna go with stacking mastery? since there is quite alot of aoe?
    I personally do

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    I personally do
    thank you just wanted to verify

So raidbots has destruction sinking lower and lower on the parses vs. affliction over the last couple weeks. Is that because of the SS:SB bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Herrenos View Post
    So raidbots has destruction sinking lower and lower on the parses vs. affliction over the last couple weeks. Is that because of the SS:SB bug?
    Just SS bug, but yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Just SS bug, but yes.
    Yeah I'm tired but I know what you mean. Thanks.

I noticed some of you are not using the legendary meta as Destro. How big of a DPS difference is it for you to use the regular meta instead?

Maybe that's because they don't have the meta? Some people may have rerolled, or weren't subbed for a while, or for whatever other reason are behind on the legendary quest. I wouldn't misconstrue the mere fact that they are not using the meta as an actual conscious choice not to do so.

nah I'm quite sure Zumzum and Brusalk should have it by now since I got and I started playing this patch a month ago =D

using a normal burning meta is a 2800 dps loss for me in SimC with no rppm trinkets and 520 ilvl int/mastery stacked with gosup. so it's confusing to see people opting to not use the legendary meta.
    Last edited by Bonkura; 2013-05-17 at 12:10 PM.

Deleted
    nah I'm quite sure Zumzum and Brusalk should have it by now since I got and I started playing this patch a month ago =D
    Haha that's a pretty nice unintentional troll at Brusalk, I think he doesn't even have 15 fragments yet
    As for me, I just changed my helmet to the TF version yesterday, so I decided to try the old meta one more time.

I see lol I really tried hard to find reasons to make it viable. Damn trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    /cry

RNG is beyond acceptable this tier. In terms of gameplay and loot drops.

I have 0 pieces of tier15 lol using a HM helm from Garalon,....I did just get my meta tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Since I re-rolled a lock I'm collecting Sigil's.

Right now I have "Sigil of Power" x7 and "Sigil of Wisdom" x21

Another dumb thing Blizzard did. Since people needed more Wisdom than power they made wisdom drop from all the raids while keeping the power only in Vaults and Terrace. Now its the other way around.

It's not hard Blizzard just make both drop in all raids!!!

They are changing it, in 5.3. But don't worry, collecting Sigils is nothing compared to the SIX THOUSAND VALOR you have to farm after that. Of course, none of the valor BEFORE you get the quest counts towards it. 5.3 reduces it to 3000, but still... quite annoying!