Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    First off the 10NM and Flex logs are the wrong way round. WoL lists them as 10n but one has 10 people and the other 14.
    Eeek sorry about that, copy/pasta phail ftw! Now is corrected!

Thank you very much for the analysis Liquidsteel. It really draw what my current problem is I just can't react/plan correctly my CDs.
    I will definatly have to track differently Bindings to line it up with DS much better. Do you have any tips for Wushoo? Currently I just track the proc and the stacks.

Thank you very much also for the opener sequence you're using...going to practice on it on the dummy.

Deleted
    I use BBoY but it's basically the same.

I track the stacks with Woz's very helpful weakaura, and try to get off 2 chaos bolts. I have around 7k haste so you may have to adjust the timings for yourself. But generally if I'm dumping two embers, I will start casting my first chaos bolt at 5 stacks, and my second before it hits 8, which allows me to get off two really big chaos bolts.

If for some reason I'm a bit early, I'll either refresh immolate at the end or quickly squeeze out a conflag, but yeah, just make sure you at least get two out, so start casting at no later than 5 stacks and you should be golden.

Deleted
    Thanks again for the advice. I have much lower haste (4.3k ish) but at 5 stacks as you said should be good.
    Trying to figure out how to track Bindings CD with Weak Auras but so far I am failing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    liquidsteel mind checking my loggs? i seem to be rly low on malk for beeing better gear :/
    I guess I can, feel like i'm spamming this forum right now though but oh well.

First of all, my log from last week to compare.

Your kill took 51 seconds longer yet you only cast 13 chaos bolts as opposed to my 18. Your average damage per chaos bolt is also much lower, for only being 2 ilvl lower than I was. You have more mastery, but I have more crit, so they should be about even, though my bindings is higher ilvl than yours.

You got unlucky in that your bindings didnt proc on the pull. You actually used your second dark soul to catch the final 10 seconds of it which may have helped. However, just like Apollo, you used your third dark soul without any trinkets up, and actually got really lucky that Toxic Power procced halfway through. If you were to track expanded mind you could have delayed dark soul by 30 seconds in order to sync it up with bindings (you're using AD so no issue doing this). The fact that your KTT only procced twice in a 4 minute fight also hurt your dps, but not enough to bring it down to below 200k for 55ilvl, in my opinion at least.

I actually had the same issue with bindings on this pull, it procced the split second after my 10 stack of BBoY had fallen off, but luckily one of my trinkets knows which team it plays for and procced 8 times in 3 mins and 27 seconds, which saved my bacon on this fight!

Slightly off topic but this isnt the first time wush or BBoY proc a lot. If you check this log and look at the uptime and when BBoY procced, in the first minute and a half it procced SEVEN times, 4 of them back to back!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1444 View Post
    Thanks again for the advice. I have much lower haste (4.3k ish) but at 5 stacks as you said should be good.
    Trying to figure out how to track Bindings CD with Weak Auras but so far I am failing.
    Check out the Warlock Weak Auras thread posted by Woz. Scroll down to trinkets and just import the code for Bindings. It has two icons layered on top of each other, one for when it procs (with a countdown in green) and one for when it's on ICD (countdown in red). I went ahead and added a sound effect in "actions" to really make me respond to it. Also make sure you wait for it to actually proc before you blow your dark soul, it can sometimes go as long as 20 seconds before it triggers, even when off ICD.

Deleted
    Yup just imported the string and it works excellently! Thanks!

With expertise/mastery gems simc wants haste stack high as I can with burning meta, with int/mastery gems its dropping haste below mastery/crit around 6000 and sinister meta pulls ahead by 1k dps. Anyone else experiment with the different stack stat types?
    Last edited by Waroverlord; 2013-10-10 at 12:56 PM.

Deleted
    I knew I forgot to ask something.

I obtained a Frenzied Crystal of Rage FLEX last night and was thinking to try it out on Galakras 10NM. Currently is still 0/2 and before upgrading it I was wondering: is it worth a try or my current trinket combo (N Binding 2/2 + N Wushoo 2/2) will be superior anyway when I will be all the time on the ground and not on towers?
    In case it's worth trying, should I go Bindings + FCoR or FCoR + Wushoo? I assumed the first option but just wanted to be sure I am not wrong.

EDIT: @Liquidsteel
    After having practiced a bit the opener you suggested, the difference in CB dmg is huge compared to before. I seem to go from moments where I have barely a proc and plenty of embers (I had to cast CB to avoid ember cap and I did only with Lightweave + Jade Spirit procs up) to moments where I have plenty of procs (back to back Wushoo procs) and not enough embers to CB. Is it normal or am I doing something wrong?
    Last edited by mmoce632701f1b; 2013-10-10 at 03:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm lost with the reforged.
    Is necessary to have to go Immerseus trinket reforged to mastery> critic> haste?
    Given that this is the most effective way.
    thanks

So Im running how mrrobot says I should but i feel as if I should be doing more have breath in my bags which i just replaced with ktt, if you guys see anything I am doing wrong with this set up, let me know please. and thank you. On my last two malkorok kills, where my dps went down...fyi Im not great at reading logs
    and great, Im too new to post links, anyway its shottadeano on proudmoore

Hi there. Did anyone knows amount of haste needed for one second incinerate under the effects of bloodlust/LMG and backdraft simultaneously? I can't find an answer.
    P.S. Sorry for bad language, English isn't my native.

I've been running tons of sims to get a better handle on the stat situation, and while I'm waiting patiently for Brusalk's results, I figured I'd share mine as well.

here's my armory so you can look at what kind of gear I'm working with - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Rahl/advanced

I have 2 set and do not have bindings(hate this game) so I presume things will change a bit when I get trinket+4 set

My current stats are:
    15325 mastery
    10375 crit
    2811 haste
    This put me at 275k dps and stat weights of 7.37 int, 4.43 mastery, 4.31 haste, and 4.23 crit.

I used Mr. Robot to see what my gear would look like with those reforges, so then it was
    15533 mastery
    6067 crit
    7214 haste
    271k dps and stat weights of 7.42 int, 4.6 crit, 4.22 mastery, 4.18 haste

Next
    11653 mastery
    14350 crit
    2811 haste
    270k dps and weights of 7.28 int, 4.45 mastery, 4.2 haste, 3.9 crit

then I went with the 4196 BP to see if that's why haste was simming decent
    15533 mastery
    9085 crit
    4196 haste
    272k and weights of 7.29 int, 4.27 mastery, 4.21 crit, and 3.94 haste.

It looks like haste was being valued more below the 4192 BP, but getting the BP wasn't even a dps increase single target.
    I then went with 2 target to make use of 2ximmolate and Havoc

WITH the 4192 BP -
    15533 mastery
    9085 crit
    4196 haste
    337k with weights of 9.01 int, 6.1 haste, 5.16 crit, and 4.62 mastery

I then went with my current setup of 15325 mastery, 10375 crit, and 2811 haste and the results were
    387k with weights of 10.4 int, 6.22 haste, 5.79 mastery, and 5.44 crit.

It seems everything I do SimC values haste more than it should. With my current mastery>crit>haste build I'm simming much higher than if I were to get any more haste. I'll run some more with more targets and see if that does anything, but really there's no point in doing that as the only fight it would have ANY effect on performance would be protectors. Gorrosh has heavy aoe phases and then pure single target phases so idk how to really test that. The most important part is the damage on him.

Deleted
    Simcraft is really weird at the moment. I did a load of sims and reforges and reforge plots and it didn't make sense. I simmed with Mastery > crit = haste (cant get haste lower than 7.5k) and reforge plot told me that 1500 crit to haste was a 2k dps increase (goblin 10k immo BP).

I actually went and did this reforge and simmed 500 dps lower than the previous reforge, madness. Haste and mastery also did a little dance but always one of those was on top. The value of crit went up the more haste I had, but that just confirms (i think) that the two stats scale in tandem with eachother.

OT - Just thought I'd throw it out there that breaking hc 2pc t15 for flex 2pc t16 lost me 10k dps. Didn't upgrade the flex items so that will lower it, but I don't think I'm going to break it until I get 4 set or some heroic offpieces whilst I wait.

Deleted
    Sorry if I'm hammering about the cleave trinket but does anyone have any insights about its performance on Galakras/Spoils 10NM?
    Still unsure about: 2/2 N Bindings + 2/2 N Wushoo VS 2/2 N Bindings + 2/2 FLEX FCoR.

If the second option is a go, how will should plan my DS/CB bursts. I can see that if both Bindings and FCoR are up can be glorious CBing but their CDs seems to not syinc perfecty. Or am I mistaken about this.
    Last edited by mmoce632701f1b; 2013-10-10 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1444 View Post
    Sorry if I'm hammering about the cleave trinket but does anyone have any insights about its performance on Galakras/Spoils 10NM?
    Still unsure about: 2/2 N Bindings + 2/2 N Wushoo VS 2/2 N Bindings + 2/2 FLEX FCoR.

If the second option is a go, how will should plan my DS/CB bursts. I can see that if both Bindings and FCoR are up can be glorious CBing but their CDs seems to not syinc perfecty. Or am I mistaken about this.
    I have the cleave trinket and it sucks bad. I raid 10s so idk if it's any better in 25s. On the Galakras kill where I actually used it KTT proc did more total damage. Cleave trinket is just sad.

Deleted
    still only ToT trinkets....

530 all: Wushoo, Hydra and UVLS what to take? Would go with Hydra and Wushoo but passiv from UVLS is nice too =\

(iLvL is 559 though i really had bad luck with trinkets this time ^^)

UVLS isn't really good now with the nerf. Breath/Wush works decent enough until you get SoO trinkets. Remember that you are aiming to cast CBs with procs up, so the static Int from UVLS helps less than normal.

Deleted
    i just went through the last 25 pages to get a stat prio for my warlock toon and i am utterly confused .
    i have seen anything from Crit >= Mastery >> Haste to Mastery > Crit > Haste and Haste > Mastery > Crit .

is there any tl;dr for ~ilvl 530 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthlian View Post
    Hi there. Did anyone knows amount of haste needed for one second incinerate under the effects of bloodlust/LMG and backdraft simultaneously? I can't find an answer.
    P.S. Sorry for bad language, English isn't my native.
    For non-goblin races and 5% raid haste

1) BL + Meta + Backdraft -> Incinerate will be under gcd cap with 0% haste on your gear
    2) 1090 haste -> BL/Meta + Backdraft
    3) 5401 haste -> BL + Meta
    4) 14167 haste -> Backdraft
    5) 19772 haste -> BL/Meta

What do you mean by "second incinerate"?
    Maybe you want to use Backdraft on Chaos Bolt to gain additional time for another Incinerate? That will never happen at any haste rate. Actually using backdraft on CBs is getting only worse and worse the more haste you gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Pykno View Post
    i just went through the last 25 pages to get a stat prio for my warlock toon and i am utterly confused .
    i have seen anything from Crit >= Mastery >> Haste to Mastery > Crit > Haste and Haste > Mastery > Crit .

is there any tl;dr for ~ilvl 530 ?
    Single target, you could probably get better results with mastery > crit > haste, if its burst AoE, better to go for mastery > haste > crit

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so confused right now. I'm at 558 ilvl, have the 4 pc set bonus, and am using a flex bindings. After running countless sims I'm getting haste (11350)>mastery>crit.

For some reason that seems to be a sweet spot for haste for me. That setup is simming at 290474 dps, any other priority and it drops 10-20k dps.

Something else I find interesting is how much lower affliction is siming. In my gear, when I sim affliction at 9778 haste>mastery>>crit my dps drops to 261139.

Here is our log from out clean up raid tonight: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-0t28abx73o8mlii8/

If you look at the blackfuge kill I'm 19k dps behind our affliction lock; he had me by about 10 ilvls for that kill.