Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Can someone run a SimC on my warlock ?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hiago/advanced

When 5.4 came out SimC stopped working for me. If I add a single plot to it, it just stops. If I go higher than 1000 iteration it just stops. If I cancel it after a while it gives me some stat values but I'm pretty sure that they are wrong. I get a variance of Crit or Haste being better the more iterations I add to it (but since they don't even finish...).

Or if there's a fix for this, I would appreciate someone sending me in the right direction .
    its Ichiago : 295312 dps

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Your thinking about it the wrong way , on fights like Galakras Sac is better because of all the shadowburns, and all the chaos bolt and shadowburns you can havoc.
    aha ur right

Quote Originally Posted by ace777 View Post
    its Ichiago : 295312 dps

- - - Updated - - -

aha ur right
    Any chance you didn't delete the results and you could tell me the stat values as well ?:P

Anyone have a chance to look at mine? Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Robo88 View Post
    Anyone have a chance to look at mine? Thanks again.
    Char name?

Nuggetnips on arthas. Thank you so much. I know I need cloak and gem.

Working on that at the moment. Just want some help with stat weights.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry I've been reading several pages and can't get a definite answer, is GoSac currently performing the highest IF I have the toxic trinket? Depending on the fight that is

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by queberts View Post
    Sorry I've been reading several pages and can't get a definite answer, is GoSac currently performing the highest IF I have the toxic trinket? Depending on the fight that is
    I use GoSac on every fight unless there's something a pet brings that saccing it doesn't cover. BBoY and Bindings as trinkets.

Liquid is there anychance you can look over my Character and help me with my stat weight's please.

Been trying to work out this SimC it is impossible to understand for me. Could be because I just started using it lol.

Anyway, i'm at ilvl 557 at the moment. us .battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Nuggetnips/simple is my armory. **Can't post links at the moment**
    I can't figure out what stat weight's to go with I see some people having really good dps with mastery > crit > haste -- Some with Mastery ~= Haste > Crit. SimC told me to go with 11% hit rating at one point tonight so not really quite sure what is going on.

Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

Character name is Nuggetnips on Arthas.

Thanks again.

Deleted
    Thought id make some people happy and share some of the potential destruction has on klaxxi heroic.

http://i.imgur.com/hx7qV1G.jpg?1

Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    Thought id make some people happy and share some of the potential destruction has on klaxxi heroic.

http://i.imgur.com/hx7qV1G.jpg?1
    How much of that is effective damage? I too was destruction on our Klaxxi kill but I think affliction is just as good.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    prob about 370k - 380k effective, 3.7% rof, 19% immolate.

Destruction is just absoloutely beyond godlike atm and klaxxi is the most fun fight ever for the spec because if you can be assed to try and maximise embers under crit / haste procs for immolate you can do some seriously monstrous single target damage.

Edit - 17% Immolate
    Last edited by mmoc77bb2b62ef; 2013-10-13 at 06:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Destruction is just absoloutely beyond godlike atm and klaxxi is the most fun fight ever for the spec because if you can be assed to try and maximise embers under crit / haste procs for immolate you can do some seriously monstrous single target damage.
    agreed ^^ (less than 10)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    I use GoSac on every fight unless there's something a pet brings that saccing it doesn't cover. BBoY and Bindings as trinkets.
    cool thanks

Deleted

Edit - 17% Immolate
    Before affli/demo nerfs all you could hear bout destro was bad words , especially from the 25 man hc warlocks , and now from the underdog of the 3 specs to main choice for most of the top locks.Told my raiders day one 5.4 hit live i give the other 2 specs a week until they will nerf them they didn't trust me ...And yes the moment u get bindings hc at least and 4 set things change dramaticlly number wise for well played destro locks.I am literally loving it so much now just because of the awsome niche type of a spec that it is and utility it provides for raid .

Quote Originally Posted by tremenda View Post
    Before affli/demo nerfs all you could hear bout destro was bad words , especially from the 25 man hc warlocks , and now from the underdog of the 3 specs to main choice for most of the top locks.Told my raiders day one 5.4 hit live i give the other 2 specs a week until they will nerf them they didn't trust me ...And yes the moment u get bindings hc at least and 4 set things change dramaticlly number wise for well played destro locks.I am literally loving it so much now just because of the awsome niche type of a spec that it is and utility it provides for raid .
    news flash: they gave destro some big buffs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    news flash: they gave destro some big buffs
    I am well aware of the changes , but i personally look at the changes as "compensation" for the rain of fire ember gen nerf.We needed the buffs to be competent and efficient as much as the other 2 specs disregarding whatever type of fight you are facing.

Edit - 17% Immolate
    With those calculations, 370-380 sounds correct, but you have not included havoc damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tremenda View Post
    just because of the awsome niche type of a spec that it is and utility it provides for raid .
    destruction was overall the best spec during progress since 5.2 and the spec with the least weaknesses. strong on add fights, good single target dps, very high burst (aoe and single target), insane survivability. besides the needed soul leech nerf nothing changed with the basic destruction mechanics.
    i have to ask, what "awesome niche" are you talking about?

on ptr destruction got almost 0 attention and the long anticipated UVLS changes werent implemented during almost 3 month of testing. after blizzard decided to do the classbalancing during hc progress destruction became competitive (with bindings/4pc even stronger than the other two on most fights).
    as long as destruction isnt more than 5-10% dps behind the other specs on single target fights it will be in a good place during progress.

edit: talking about 10man.

Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    With those calculations, 370-380 sounds correct, but you have not included havoc damage.
    Indeed. For all we know you have used havoc on cooldown even on useless targets :P And there is alot of meter padding potential on that fight xD
    Still, I agree destro overall is in a decent place at the moment. absolutely LOVING IT for garrosh progress. Lots of fun. Just wish we had more than 2 locks in our whole roster -.-.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Quote Originally Posted by Kodt View Post
    destruction was overall the best spec during progress since 5.2 and the spec with the least weaknesses. strong on add fights, good single target dps, very high burst (aoe and single target), insane survivability. besides the needed soul leech nerf nothing changed with the basic destruction mechanics.
    i have to ask, what "awesome niche" are you talking about?

on ptr destruction got almost 0 attention and the long anticipated UVLS changes werent implemented during almost 3 month of testing. after blizzard decided to do the classbalancing during hc progress destruction became competitive (with bindings/4pc even stronger than the other two on most fights).
    as long as destruction isnt more than 5-10% dps behind the other specs on single target fights it will be in a good place during progress.

edit: talking about 10man.
    destro best spec since 5.2? it was good on a whopping 2-3 fights in ToT