Quote Originally Posted by donk83 View Post
    no debuff just pet attacking
    Ding ding ding, we found your problem. Physical damage increase + armor reduction are nice to have. And there's others as well.

A havoced shadowburn does not apply the "buff" , is this intended? I always wondered why i didnt get any embers back while killing a add with a duplicated shadowburn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apero View Post
    A havoced shadowburn does not apply the "buff" , is this intended? I always wondered why i didnt get any embers back while killing a add with a duplicated shadowburn.
    Strange, I was sure I got back embers from havoc'd shadowburns.

Just went out and tested it on pandaria mobs, with 15/40 emberbits a havoc-ed shadowburn (killing both mobs) put me at 40/40.

Edit: I know that some mobs in SoO, like the desperate measures on protectors (ok these dont "die") or the Jailer on Thok (this one is stupid, he dies!) don't return soulshards/embers at all.
    Last edited by mmoc112615a1c9; 2013-10-14 at 05:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    And that's the problem. In a raid environment (where you would normally be using SimC for) you have various debuffs that make other pets' attacks do more damage.
    Ah ok thx a lot!!
    So for the compo supremacy+observer i should go for mastery>crit>haste?

w ww.worldoflogs.com/reports/5yzjhq78cds35di9/

Could anyone look these over and give me some tips to better my dps. I know I need the gem and cloak. But as far as my rotation goes. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Strange, I was sure I got back embers from havoc'd shadowburns.

Just went out and tested it on pandaria mobs, with 15/40 emberbits a havoc-ed shadowburn (killing both mobs) put me at 40/40.

Edit: I know that some mobs in SoO, like the desperate measures on protectors (ok these dont "die") or the Jailer on Thok (this one is stupid, he dies!) don't return soulshards/embers at all.
    Its not just that, I've seen the same interaction as Apero. My suspicion(Haven't tested) is that if the havoc'd Shadowburn kills the mob you get the embers, but it doesn't apply the debuff, so if someone else gets the killing blow you get nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadinar View Post
    Its not just that, I've seen the same interaction as Apero. My suspicion(Haven't tested) is that if the havoc'd Shadowburn kills the mob you get the embers, but it doesn't apply the debuff, so if someone else gets the killing blow you get nothing.
    Yeah, that seems to be the point. Had that feeling on our last norushen hc kill. At the very end i havocd the big add and shadowburnd the boss, but i haven't got any embers back as the add died. I totally forgot about it until now. I just went to the dummy and tested it again. The dmg will be transfered to the second target but the debuff won't. Regardless of whether the mob is above or beneathe 20%hp. Still if you're able to get the killing blow with a havocd sb you'll get your embers back.

Deleted
    Hello there,

If got a question about the stats. Is there a mastery cap? Since i am getting over the 100% mastery.
    Atm my stats are:
    Spell power: 41.605
    Haste : 6.34% (2696)
    Hit : 15,01% (5102) Hit capped
    Crit chanche: 26,33% (6713)
    Mastery: 103,11% (15823)

Hope some one can help me out

Greetz, Fysix (outland)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadinar View Post
    Ah I see what you're getting at. Yes you're right, the debuff itself didn't appear.

If the havoc'd shadowburn dealt the killing blow then it still gives the embers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkswordnl View Post
    Hello there,

If got a question about the stats. Is there a mastery cap? Since i am getting over the 100% mastery.
    Atm my stats are:
    Spell power: 41.605
    Haste : 6.34% (2696)
    Hit : 15,01% (5102) Hit capped
    Crit chanche: 26,33% (6713)
    Mastery: 103,11% (15823)

Hope some one can help me out

Greetz, Fysix (outland)
    There is no such thing as mastery cap. And stats seems fine to me.

Personal opinion: I'm running with 10124 haste coz low haste is just not my play stile, i'm doing more dmg with 10k haste then with full master/crit build.

On the subject of Shadowburn, has anyone else realized how if you're using a mouse over macro for Havoc>Shadowburn. That it doesn't actually copy anything over?

Not sure how many people would actually use these macros, but i find it so easy to Havoc/Shadowburn anything at ease via mousing over the Tidyplates. But if you Havoc your target and keep him targeted, then if you Shadowburn other mobs using a mouseover, the Havoc doesn't actually work. You have to be targeting the mob you're Shadowburning, which is defeating the purpose of me making the macros.

Just throwing it into the discussion to see if anyone else has noticed, or knows of a solution that lets you keep the macros.

Deleted
    Brusalk found a work around for it by adding a clear target clause. Its further back in this thread somewhere.

Deleted
    Still buggy for me with Brusalk's macros on Garrosh normal yesterday, shot like 3 shadowburns before the havoc ones where kicking in, and Garrosh itself wasn't sub 20 at the time.

Deleted
    Hello, i have http://www.wowhead.com/item=96401 and i got new weapon on last run. is it worth running http://www.wowhead.com/item=103964 and http://www.wowhead.com/item=79334 instead? (weapons are 2/2 but offhand isn't)

10+ Year Old Account
    gahddo, jappe, thanks for your input on my question.

Hi, I want to try a haste build on my destro lock. Which weights should i set on mr robot?.

Int
    Spell Hit
    Spell Power
    Mastery
    Crit
    Haste

Thank You.

Deleted
    Just make haste higher than mastery / crit....

So I've been looking through this thread, and I haven't seen if Brusalk has gotten it yet, but have there been solidified stat weights? Simcraft keeps telling me to go haste, but my personal experience(and Brusalk) suggest Mastery > Crit. I know this question gets asked every page, but I'm not asking what I should go, just if the discrepancy between Simcraft telling haste has been addressed?

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Still buggy for me with Brusalk's macros on Garrosh normal yesterday, shot like 3 shadowburns before the havoc ones where kicking in, and Garrosh itself wasn't sub 20 at the time.
    It doesn't seem to work if you spam the button. Maybe due to not firing if you're in the middle of a gcd before the next spell queue. I've resorted to just macroing tar mouseover cast sburn then manually switching back to main target. Not entirely min/max but better than potentially wasting havoc charges.

Deleted
    how does a working mouseover macro for shadowburn work=)?