Quote Originally Posted by ace777 View Post
    I have been reading the last 15 posts here on optimal reforges??

So Is it this ??

1. Pure Single Target ? H>C>M
    2. 2-4 ? H>C=M
    3. Cleave? M>C=H

Can someone clarify this for me please?? because i have been only rolling on mastrey gear the last one month and the only gear i have is mastrey/hit Mastrey/haste and some M/C
    it really does not matter tbh, thats what you should have gathered from the last few posts

Whats the best way to use the 4 set? Should you try and dump an ember on 3 embers instead of 3.5/3.7 instead? Is it worth recasting immolate with the crit buff to overwite a more powerful one without?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Opeth69 View Post
    Whats the best way to use the 4 set? Should you try and dump an ember on 3 embers instead of 3.5/3.7 instead? Is it worth recasting immolate with the crit buff to overwite a more powerful one without?
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Use it first and foremost for maintaining high-crit Immolates. Only use it for CBolt if you will otherwise have to cast an unbuffed CBolt and you don't have any Immos to apply anywhere.
    Only had to look back 2 pages before I found a response. Question has been asked like 100 times already. Use the search feature next time please. inb4 someone asks what the destro stat priority is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Only had to look back 2 pages before I found a response. Question has been asked like 100 times already. Use the search feature next time please. inb4 someone asks what the destro stat priority is.
    well, they would be in trouble if they did ask about destro's stat prio on the last few pages as ppl claim different things.

Stuff like how to use 4 set is probably worth putting on the OP so you don't have people constantly asking in the thread if it really bothers you

Grats @Brusalk on H Garrosh!

Deleted
    would agree that OP should be updated (fel flame still best filer?)

Deleted
    Not with that mana cost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sster View Post
    No. Go read the OP. I think it's like the fourth line down. This question was updated weeks ago.

This is no longer true!(The optimal rotation involves only using Incinerate under Backdraft or Hero/Haste Procs. Fill with Fel Flame otherwise.)
    Last edited by mmoc112615a1c9; 2013-11-04 at 01:48 PM.

Deleted
    Gratz on Garrosh Brusalk! Too bad you guys lost US 1st 10 by a 2 hours in such a long race

Quote Originally Posted by Ariol View Post
    Gratz on Garrosh Brusalk! Too bad you guys lost US 1st 10 by a 2 hours in such a long race
    Thanks

But yeah, that's what we get for raiding (on average) less than our normal raid schedule the last few weeks. Just a side effect of not being fully hardcore and various raiders (myself included) having RL scheduling conflicts plus the loss of a member of our raiding core week 2.

Thanks

But yeah, that's what we get for raiding (on average) less than our normal raid schedule the last few weeks. Just a side effect of not being fully hardcore and various raiders (myself included) having RL scheduling conflicts plus the loss of a member of our raiding core week 2.
    Got a video of the kill coming soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    Stuff like how to use 4 set is probably worth putting on the OP so you don't have people constantly asking in the thread if it really bothers you
    Soon™.

I have midterms this week/last week, so I'll have time this weekend to update it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OokingDooker View Post
    Got a video of the kill coming soon?
    Yep. Tonight prolly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sster View Post
    it also says "this is no longer true"

Thanks

To be fair, everyone had roster issues this tier and scheduling conflicts. Was a pretty piss-poor tier for US 10m guilds from what I hear. But definitely a big Grats!
    Last edited by gynshon; 2013-11-04 at 07:32 PM.

Sig made by Shyama. Click sig for current Warlock armory.

Which spec do you guys recommend for Paragons? (both H and normal) I was thinking Demo or Destro since Affliction has no type of single target gain from multiple mobs like the other 2 specs do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    Which spec do you guys recommend for Paragons? (both H and normal) I was thinking Demo or Destro since Affliction has no type of single target gain from multiple mobs like the other 2 specs do.
    I like Destro here, but affliction can multidot with Unstable Affliction for higher uptime on Empowered Grasp (2-set).

The amount of movement involved lends itself to KJC Destro, IMO.

Deleted
    the on demand burst of destro is nice for amber encasing atleast on normal and you'll get a lot of embers bcoz you can use RoF a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    The effective damage (i.e. damage that actually matters) that destro can output on this fight is pretty amazing. On normal it's strong, on heroic even stronger. I don't agree that KJC is the way to go here. The movement required is minimal and the distance when you need to move is pretty short.

Deleted
    Destro and take KJC, i can do about 425k dps if i dont get scorpion and 375 or so of that is effective