Deleted
    Just a quick question, BiS trinkets for a 570~?

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Just a quick question, BiS trinkets for a 570~?
    PBoI unquestionably, KTT 99% of the time. Replace KTT with BBoY of same ilvl for farm fights where you stand still the entire time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazda View Post
    PBoI unquestionably, KTT 99% of the time. Replace KTT with BBoY of same ilvl for farm fights where you stand still the entire time.
    Thanks for the fast answer, I assume BBoY's proc make it better than KTT only if you use it mostly with chaos bolts?

Hi,

I have two quick questions.

Is it still optimal to Shadowburn under 20% for bosses? And is it advised to wait for trinket procs for DS as opposed to just popping it off CD?

Thanks for the fast answer, I assume BBoY's proc make it better than KTT only if you use it mostly with chaos bolts?
    PBoI is theoretically ahead, but that's under the assumption you're able to get Chaos Bolts off on 7 and 10 every time. Add fight mechanics and human error and KTT is probably best even for those who can hit 7 and 10 100% of the time without fight mechanics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mirenthral View Post
    Hi,

I have two quick questions.

Is it still optimal to Shadowburn under 20% for bosses? And is it advised to wait for trinket procs for DS as opposed to just popping it off CD?
    1) Yes, assuming you're not at the point where your non-backdrafted Chaos Bolts are sub ~1.2 seconds.

2) Generally, unless you're waiting for a RPPM proc and not an ICD and that the ICD will be up (or is up) in the next few seconds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    PBoI is theoretically ahead, but that's under the assumption you're able to get Chaos Bolts off on 7 and 10 every time. Add fight mechanics and human error and KTT is probably best even for those who can hit 7 and 10 100% of the time without fight mechanics.
    You mean BBoY right? PBoI should be always BiS.

You mean BBoY right? PBoI should be always BiS.
    Sorry, I meant BBoY.

thx for a good guide but what will be BIS wep from SoO on N and HC? i use ask mr robot to help me out and he will say its BOA from HC

I have a question for Brusalk, or anyone who may have the answer. I am currently using a fully upgraded LFR Purified Bindings and a Toxic Totem on my Destro Warlock. I was reading the information for Yul'on's bit and it sounds really good. I've been doing some reading but it seems most folks are speaking in terms of flex/normal/heroic SoO trinkets. Unfortunately I don't have the time (right now) to get that type of raiding together so I settle for LFR. However, I would like to know if Yu'lon's Bite would be an upgrade for my DPS over either of the trinkets I currently have. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Cnice View Post
    thx for a good guide but what will be BIS wep from SoO on N and HC? i use ask mr robot to help me out and he will say its BOA from HC
    HC Warforged BoA staff or HC Warforged staff from Sha of Fear. Both are pretty much even so whatever you get first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VonFrankenstein View Post
    I have a question for Brusalk, or anyone who may have the answer. I am currently using a fully upgraded LFR Purified Bindings and a Toxic Totem on my Destro Warlock. I was reading the information for Yul'on's bit and it sounds really good. I've been doing some reading but it seems most folks are speaking in terms of flex/normal/heroic SoO trinkets. Unfortunately I don't have the time (right now) to get that type of raiding together so I settle for LFR. However, I would like to know if Yu'lon's Bite would be an upgrade for my DPS over either of the trinkets I currently have. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated!
    It'd maybe be close to LFR KTT, but definitely not over PBoI.

BoA items cannot be Warforged
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    BoA items cannot be Warforged
    You sure? If so I learned something new today.

Ahh, I should be more precise with my language. Warforged versions are not in the wowhead or wowdb databases. I don't know for a fact if this means they cannot be Warforged.

edit/update

Whereas Warforged versions of the non-BoA gears are in those databases
    Last edited by Count Zero; 2014-01-12 at 05:10 AM. Reason: clarification
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

- - - Updated - - - It'd maybe be close to LFR KTT, but definitely not over PBoI.
    Okay, thanks! So just to be sure, use PBoI always and Yu'lon's bite isn't worth 50k coins to replace KTT? Just making sure.

They come pre-warforged, at ilvl 580 instead of 572 when they drop. So yes and no. :-)
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post
    They come pre-warforged, at ilvl 580 instead of 572 when they drop. So yes and no. :-)
    They come pre ' 2/2 upgraded'. Not pre warforged. They are ilvl 574 which is 566 + 8. You cannot upgrade them further and they cannot be warforged.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    They come pre ' 2/2 upgraded'. Not pre warforged. They are ilvl 574 which is 566 + 8. You cannot upgrade them further and they cannot be warforged.
    This.
    There's no WF Heirloom at Garrosh.

Well darn. That pretty much makes the sha staff WF H BiS though.

That or wand from Spoils and off-hand from Garrosh. Warforged > anything, though. All that matters.

Well darn. That pretty much makes the sha staff WF H BiS though.
    Actually, if u're lucky as hell, Spoils wand + Garrosh/Jugg off-hand its better.