Deleted
    Have never noticed no pat spawning. But countless times my Imp laughed at me while I died expecting my voidwalker to be revived...

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    that usually happens after you've zoned out of an instance atleast to me.
    Yes it does seem to happen either immediately after I've been resurrected or after I zone in/out of an instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melian View Post
    Have never noticed no pat spawning. But countless times my Imp laughed at me while I died expecting my voidwalker to be revived...
    Yea that's annoying too, another reason why I don't use this ability very often.

One of my guildies has reported it likes to bring her Imp out even tho she had a diff pet out last.

I don't even have FoX on my bars. Unless it's an aoe situation it seems like it's a better ember/time tradeoff to hardcast a summon than to use an entire freaking ember. At worst it's pretty close.

Plus even against TI rares/elites I have so much health / damage reduction that I rarely see any point to busting out the VW/VL
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Had posted this on the "Fix my DPS thread" for some opinions but no replies as of yet. So I'll post it here to see if anyone has any opinions on it.

Ok so I want to max my DPS out. Been trying different things but not much seems to be making a difference. At my I-lvl it seems to me that I should be doing a lot more than I am. Any help would be appreciated.

Armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Sohl/advanced

Logs http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/7465/

On fights like Spoils and Dark Shaman I tend to be too far from the tank for her logs to pick me up time to time(I list at 450k or so while doing Dark Shaman on my meter). Specially Shaman as do the split strat with melee up the hill and ranged down below near the bank kiting the boss around. Looking for some constructive imput on what I can do to increase my DPS. I was heavy haste at one time but noticed a bit of an increase when I went heavy crit. Though this week for Galk i was thinking heavy haste would help out more there since i get to bang on the adds the entire time. Also I find I get side tracked these days with Immolate even though I have a timer for my dots. I need to work on keeping that uptime higher. Your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Melian View Post
    I have had this happen to me as well and I managed to test a theory just now.
    The flames of Xoroth instantly revive your last demon.
    It's the last pet that died in some sort of combat not sac'd. Probably resets to imp after a while.

Duel with a mate. Got him to kill each pet I summoned and FoX brought that one back.

Re-reading your quote and i'm guessing you had it happen to you in a single flight like that. I only ever use FoX on the run back from a wipe or after a combat ress and just need any pet to get GoSac on.
    Last edited by Jabberie; 2014-07-28 at 06:21 PM.

Not sure how people havent worked it out yet, its when you go to a new zone/instance it will reset your pet to imp.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Not sure how people havent worked it out yet, its when you go to a new zone/instance it will reset your pet to imp.
    except the few times when you use FoX and nothing happens, you still use your ember, it just doesnt summon anything.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    except the few times when you use FoX and nothing happens, you still use your ember, it just doesnt summon anything.
    Still see the little flame graphic happen too, but no pet. I only think this has happened to me a couple of times, but I definitely remembering it happening. DAFUQ O.o

So, I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this question but I figure I'll ask anyway just to make sure I'm not missing something. I just got heroic WF protectors shoulders on my 2nd lock, which would be replacing unupgraded LFR tier shoulders... I lose 4pc in this process until I can get a helm token. Is that worth the loss of 4pc?
    Last edited by britishbubba; 2014-07-30 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    So, I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to this question but I figure I'll ask anyway just to make sure I'm not missing something. I just got heroic WF protectors shoulders on my 2nd lock, which would be replacing unupgraded LFR tier shoulders... I lose 4pc in this process until I can get a helm token. Is that worth the loss of 4pc?
    Hrm, that is the most extreme possible diff there ... but everything I've read is that 4pc is mandatory, period. But, again, that's usually in reference to, like ... maybe two pieces at the difference between normal and heroic. Which I guess, just guessing off top of my head, is probably comparable to one lfr piece to a hwf piece ... maybe slightly more extreme ...

To get an exact answer you'll probably have to sim your character, but I'd think an extra 15% crit on most of your Immolate ticks should be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Hrm, that is the most extreme possible diff there ... but everything I've read is that 4pc is mandatory, period. But, again, that's usually in reference to, like ... maybe two pieces at the difference between normal and heroic. Which I guess, just guessing off top of my head, is probably comparable to one lfr piece to a hwf piece ... maybe slightly more extreme ...

To get an exact answer you'll probably have to sim your character, but I'd think an extra 15% crit on most of your Immolate ticks should be worth it.
    The part that it's going from a non mastery piece, to a mastery piece makes it even more of an extreme swap. Guess I'll just pull out Sim-C tomorrow and see what that gets.

EDIT: Simmed it, 8k dps loss on ST to equip the HWF shoulders. ~2k dps loss on HecticAddCleave.

4pc op apparently...
    Last edited by britishbubba; 2014-07-30 at 08:15 PM.

Deleted
    Managed to get myself heroic warforged Blackblood, should i use this over heroic totem?

Quote Originally Posted by Naiomie View Post
    Managed to get myself heroic warforged Blackblood, should i use this over heroic totem?
    I think it sims slightly higher, but of course the skillcap on perfect use is higher. I'd do some dummy tests and see if you can make the most of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should be worth using on low movement fights. Your execution would need to be extremely good and/or get well time procs for it to be worthwhile on heavy movement fights.
    Malvanis | <Scuffed> OCE

Drop by if you have any DH questions:
    http://www.twitch.tv/malvanis

Deleted
    Was simming my lock after getting 4set and after a while the imports gear summary doesn't match armory at all, missing ~2200 stats.
    ~800 haste rating and ~1400 mastery. (all other stats besides haste/mastery seems to be correct)

Any idea why ? (Even downloaded 32bit version but still the same)
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...santa/advanced

(Its 7 am and i still haven't gone to bed, might be seeing double but tripled checked)
    Last edited by mmoc51f27689b0; 2014-08-03 at 04:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Was simming my lock after getting 4set and after a while the imports gear summary doesn't match armory at all, missing ~2200 stats.
    ~800 haste rating and ~1400 mastery. (all other stats besides haste/mastery seems to be correct)

Any idea why ? (Even downloaded 32bit version but still the same)
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...santa/advanced

(Its 7 am and i still haven't gone to bed, might be seeing double but tripled checked)
    I've had similar problems in the past, even went as far as to manually enter my stats then when I ran it they again didn't match. Couldn't figure it out then. Posted that on mmo forums about 8 months ago.

Deleted
    Isn't the amp effect added on afterwards? Check the results tab stats.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanattos View Post
    I've had similar problems in the past, even went as far as to manually enter my stats then when I ran it they again didn't match. Couldn't figure it out then. Posted that on mmo forums about 8 months ago.
    From what i can tell, haste under 10437 (4th tick of immo under hero/meta) skyrockets my haste value (6.88 vs 5.30 crit and 5.58 mastery)
    Anything over makes haste plummet to 5.14 vs 5.41 and 5.88.

But not sure if i can trust the sims when the import is bugged. I'm i on the right track ?

About 4set, i should refresh immo, but is it a dps gain/loss to also use a 3 stack CB to fit into the same buff (Like if i have double procs going) ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Isn't the amp effect added on afterwards? Check the results tab stats.
    You da man!
    I tried to unequip bindings and it now matches the import values.
    Highly strange and confusing but at least you found the "missing stats".
    Thanks
    Last edited by mmoc51f27689b0; 2014-08-03 at 03:13 PM.

Deleted
    No problem.

Also at 10.4k haste you can still fit in Chaos Bolt and Immolate in your 5 second 4pc window without needing to consume 3 stacks of backdraft.

Just make sure you are tracking both your ember bar and the ICD of your 4pc buff and you can plan a few casts ahead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    No problem.

Also at 10.4k haste you can still fit in Chaos Bolt and Immolate in your 5 second 4pc window without needing to consume 3 stacks of backdraft.

Just make sure you are tracking both your ember bar and the ICD of your 4pc buff and you can plan a few casts ahead.
    Lovely
    What do you use to track embers (besides default ui) ?
    Already track the buff but im bit of a spammer when it comes to buttons and noticed I can easily waste a global of the buff