Thread: Isle of Giants

10+ Year Old Account

Isle of Giants

Apart from Ku'ma and the bones, Oondasta, and the battle pets those Zandalari can drop.

What's the purpose of the island?
    I ask because it feels... empty.

By the way, Darkmoon Carousel is still there. Get it for a reputation boost.

There doesn't seem to be any other purpose to it other than fitting with the zandalari theme.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Today somebody was making a group to kill a rare spawn, that was apparently on the boat. My pc crashed before I could reach them tho ._. Does anybody have any clue what's the name of that rare?

The Direhorn's can drop an egg that can hatch into a mount. It's MoP's "Mysterious Egg" all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Today somebody was making a group to kill a rare spawn, that was apparently on the boat. My pc crashed before I could reach them tho ._. Does anybody have any clue what's the name of that rare?
    I can't recall the name of the mob off the top of my head since I am in class, but it doesn't drop anything super exciting. It has the same moves as the Zandalari Warbringers/Scouts and drops the same bags and such, except no mount. He just has a bunch of hp.

Also the Isle is also there because the Zandalari need dino's for their end of the war effort. Along with Hunters being able to get a tome that lets them tame direhorns there. There is also a mount that drops from mobs there as well if I remember right, i'll check on that when I get home.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    He drops 4 or 5 1000 rep to a faction items, no idea if it includes the new ones, and a big bag of supplies, which gives you a crapton of items for a random profession. I got sha crystal, half a stack of shards, stack of essences and 4 o 5 stacks of dusts. Other guy got over a 100 random herbs.

Deleted
    I wish that CRZ was active, since we cant use fly mounts like isle of quel danas, that would make for some delicious ganking ...oh fun times..