Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I wouldn't be surprised that the Echo Isles become the next Neutral hub for both factions. Or maybe the Crossroads so we can do dailies in the Barrens, and next patch it'll be dailies in Durotar.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Nah, it sounds like it'd be more like Hyjal. You wouldn't just be sitting in one place--at the very least, there are three major weak points in the city walls (the main gate, the side gate, and Ragefire Chasm), and they could have aerial attacks in various parts of the city as well.
    Don't forget the rear gate!

You know that bat mount that was added to the game files, despite that nobody knows how or where to get it?

Here's a crazy theory, but...wouldn't it be cool if this was a rep reward for a new Darkspear rebellion daily faction for 5.3!

But I could be wrong too. After all, why would they add this now, instead of in 5.3? But I guess we'll see.
    Running away and looking like a BAMF since 1998.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasty Gnorc View Post
    You know that bat mount that was added to the game files, despite that nobody knows how or where to get it?

Here's a crazy theory, but...wouldn't it be cool if this was a rep reward for a new Darkspear rebellion daily faction for 5.3!

But I could be wrong too. After all, why would they add this now, instead of in 5.3? But I guess we'll see.
    Its not a bad idea cause the mount may be added now, but for use in the futur
    My first build:
    Storage: Kingston SSD Now V200+ 120G and WD Caviar Blue HDD 500 G
    Processing Units: i5-3570k @ 3.8 Ghz cooled by 212 Evo and MSI Twin Frozr 3, R7850 @ 900, 1200
    Mobo, Ram, PSU Gigabyte Z77-D3H and G.Skill ripjaw 2x 4G with XFX 550w
    If I am unreadable, its not because I hate grammar, its because Im french-canadian

10+ Year Old Account
    Hyjal, while not perfect, would certainly be far, far better than ToC. And hey, if they can make the final boss fight anywhere close to Archimonde... (As long as it isn't 5 phases of mindlessly attacking unmoving scenery while fighting off trash, it'll be better than DS.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    Indeed, were is Thrall in all this? He needs to answer for his crimes against Azeroth due to enabling Garrosh to take command of the Horde.
    Same reason why they don't make Bush and Clinton answer for their crimes.

Nah but seriously, how could've Thrall predicted that Garrosh was gonna fall so far? He can't see into the goddamn future!

Beside, by the time Garrosh did his 1st bubu, Thrall was already out of his jurisdiction.
    Last edited by mmoc6e272995a4; 2013-03-06 at 11:08 PM.

Magatha coming back as well, i think. But I am judging by game mechanics .

Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    But isn't Thrall currently on the Echo Isles WITH the Darkspear, while Vol'jin is in Pandaria?

Wouldn't it be a trip if Thrall and the Darkspear retake Org while Garrosh is in Pandaria, and the "Siege of Orgrimmar" is actually us INSIDE the city holding off GARROSH'S siege? Each boss being another attempt by Hellscream to gain access to the city, by unleashing different weapons/forces upon it's walls. I don't think it will, but it would be a twist from what everyone's expecting.
    so basically it's battle for mount hyjal with a twist? good idea but i dont think i could take another one of those =)

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    You have a bad definition of the horde then. Hasn't the lessons in the story meant to have taught people anything? The old horde died out in the end and the alliance beat them because for all there bluster and brovado, they were weak at there core, and were doomed to fail because so much of the old horde walked the bad guys road.

The true horde is the one that bound itself together under an oath of brotherhood with misbegotten races, one that held real value to things like honor and wisdom of the elders. This horde is one that has never been defeated, because even now with the cancerous elements of Garrosh's horde infecting it, the real spirit of the horde is now rising up against him, you see it with the darkspears, with the blood elves, and soon with every other horde race.

Garrosh's horde is just a reflection of those following the worst example without caring for anything they do, acting without any morality, and think there entitlement extends to everything.

Relax. I specifically identified it as "Garroshes" Horde for a reason. The Real Horde is the Horde that formed on Draeneor, when the Orcish clans were brought together. The fact that they were united under betrayal, and demonic influence is irrelevant. That Horde was a mighty, near-unstoppable force. This New Horde is hardly considered the 'Real Horde'. I guess I just view the 'Real Horde' as the first Horde that formed. Does it make it the better Horde I'm rootin' for? No. But I see it as the originator, and successor to the title 'Real Horde'.

I was commenting on what he said, as he used the term 'Real Horde' in a supreme and dominating fashion. If anyone has the 'real' Horde behavior down pat, it's Garrosh and his Orcs. Garrosh is the ideal Warchief for such a Horde.

Is he ideal for the New Horde, Thrall's Horde? Hardly.

Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    But isn't Thrall currently on the Echo Isles WITH the Darkspear, while Vol'jin is in Pandaria?

Wouldn't it be a trip if Thrall and the Darkspear retake Org while Garrosh is in Pandaria, and the "Siege of Orgrimmar" is actually us INSIDE the city holding off GARROSH'S siege? Each boss being another attempt by Hellscream to gain access to the city, by unleashing different weapons/forces upon it's walls. I don't think it will, but it would be a twist from what everyone's expecting.
    This is a REALLY cool idea. It kind of reminds me of the waves of trash/bosses from the Alliance and Horde bases in the Battle for Mount Hyjal raid.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So the situation will be we have new daily hubs on the Echo Islands?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Having an island in your favor, along with stealth, smarts, and strategy is much better than using brute force like Garrosh's Forces will do.
    It's really not, the full might of the horde would crush the trolls in less than 5 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    It's really not, the full might of the horde would crush the trolls in less than 5 minutes.
    Well let's be honest here, it'll probably go in phases.

Phase 1: Just the Darkspear.

Phase 2: BElves join in.

Phase 3: Tauren join in.

Phase 4: Undead join in.

Phase 5: Alliance joins in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Well let's be honest here, it'll probably go in phases.

Phase 1: Just the Darkspear.

Phase 2: BElves join in.

Phase 3: Tauren join in.

Phase 4: Undead join in.

Phase 5: Alliance joins in.
    I'm guessing the only way this will stick is that Garrosh is reluctant to go on a full scale attack because of Thrall and he's secretly shit scared of him. The Tauren will not support killing the Darkspear and the orcs are far over-stretched for anything massive as are the blood elves. The undead well fuck knows, they better get in on this act and soon. They have the potential to fuck everything up for either side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    I'm guessing the only way this will stick is that Garrosh is reluctant to go on a full scale attack because of Thrall and he's secretly shit scared of him. The Tauren will not support killing the Darkspear and the orcs are far over-stretched for anything massive as are the blood elves. The undead well fuck knows, they better get in on this act and soon. They have the potential to fuck everything up for either side.
    Well the Trolls are going to strike first. Perhaps then Garrosh goes full-derp and does something that forces the BElves to join (killing Vol'jin perhaps). Then the Tauren are repulsed by Garrosh's brutality and join the rebels. From there it's mostly about gathering a force that can invade Orgrimmar.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 pages and no one has asked about a source.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigimi44 View Post
    Especially considering there aren't that many Darkspear trolls. It's really just one tribe. Hopefully the Tauren and Blood Elves come soon to help them out.
    As a mighty blue spacegoat, i humbly offer my services to the Darkspear trolls

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Considering streak of victories trolls are having lately, i wouldn't be expecting too much from darkspears.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NotFunny008 View Post
    This. This reverse siege (defending the city) is interesting but it won't let the Alliance play. Therefore it is a no go!

True.

Its going to be difficult enough to come up with a reason for the Alliance to play nice with the Horde rebels as it is. There's been no obvious set up for that yet AFAICS.

EJL
    Last edited by Talen; 2013-03-07 at 12:24 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Considering streak of victories trolls are having lately, i wouldn't be expecting too much from darkspears.
    Maybe we will finally add another Troll tribe to those we purged from Azeroth. With the end being that Orcs are sitting on the echo islands snacking on Troll babies and doing the stuff they did do Draenei, Humans and other races whenever they beat them and managed to get hold of civilians.