PvP fury warrior

Is there a reason PvP fury warriors do not use a 2H MH with 1H OH to stack the extra pvp power? Does to not stack? Any thoughts...

Because the single minded fury boost requires you to have both 1 handers equipped I would think. Also, I think the "unique" aspect of the PvP power equip for 2H applies to the 1H as well. Would have to test when I get home, but I would doubt Blizzard would over look that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    Because the single minded fury boost requires you to have both 1 handers equipped I would think. Also, I think the "unique" aspect of the PvP power equip for 2H applies to the 1H as well. Would have to test when I get home, but I would doubt Blizzard would over look that.
    Right I get that SMF needs both 1h's equiped. I was just wondering if anyone had ever used TG with only a single 2h weapon. I happened to be scrolling over the weapons and noticed that a second 2h gave me +1pvp power, so out of curiosity, I scrolled over the 1h and it said it'd add +2335 pvp power, which got me thinking....

Go in this thread and talk to this guy. He is testing it out more than I would spend time doing.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post20425345