Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Anyone else having issues with mouse wheel up/down with the patch?

Anyone else been having this issue? I can't scroll up/down with my mouse wheel on things like the rep pane after the patch nor will my mouse up/down binds fire off like they did before the patch.

Before the patch they'd fire off instantly and all, now I've sometimes just have to manually click it to get it to go off and sometimes the up/down scrolling works. What gives?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by galook View Post
    Anyone else been having this issue? I can't scroll up/down with my mouse wheel on things like the rep pane after the patch nor will my mouse up/down binds fire off like they did before the patch.

Before the patch they'd fire off instantly and all, now I've sometimes just have to manually click it to get it to go off and sometimes the up/down scrolling works. What gives?
    Yes, same is happening to me, never had any problems with casting on mousewheel up or down, but after 5.2, is seems to get stuck. Has to do something with OnLeave handels, but I am looking for a way to fix that. Any idea whatsoever would be appriciated.

EDIT: It's the +xCt addon. Disable it and the problem is solved.
    Last edited by mmoc16f585dbcd; 2013-03-10 at 07:39 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, ok. Never thought it'd be xct+. Thanks.

Deleted
    Yeah, neither have I. Went step by step disable/enable one by one and that's the result. Hope it solves your issue aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuuttie View Post
    Yeah, neither have I. Went step by step disable/enable one by one and that's the result. Hope it solves your issue aswell.
    xCT+ has the option to turn the output frames into "Scroll-able" frames. This means that you can use your mouse wheel to scroll up and down on the frame (like the chat window) to see previous values that happened.

To turn this feature off, follow these steps:

Type: "/xct" --> Go to EACH of the frames (General, Outgoing, Incoming, etc.) --> Under "Scrollable Frame", make sure you have "Enabled" unchecked!

The official support thread of xCT+ can be found here if you have anymore questions or problems!
    tukui.org and search xCT+